There are 237 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Gonna say it again,...you only need to be sold on 3 guys to trade up to #3. You can later decide between 5 or even 6 guys for your final choice. You can change the order, that's fine.

But this is why it's just going to continue to be inaccurate to say "we traded up for Player X" until Shanahan specifically tells you so. He never had up to trade up for a specific player.

e.g.,...the stupid content rehashed out of desperation today that it was for Jones,...well,...what would've prevented the Jets from falling in love with Jones as well (if we were supposedly so definitive about him) and stealing him @ #2? They're slated to run the same offense as us (to the closest degree that they can) right?!?!

I mean,...why is the math so hard here?
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 12, 2021 at 8:35 AM ]
AJ and Jose still trolling even on game day. Mods?
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well there you have it, that's why it went this way

I still don't know why tje webzone hasn't banned all the content from this clown. Open a poll and you'll see most of the fanbaze would be grateful not seeing his punchable face pollute on the feed every day.

I want to know how SI hired him ? His articles other than crappy stories are poorly written with typos.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

I still don't know why tje webzone hasn't banned all the content from this clown. Open a poll and you'll see most of the fanbaze would be grateful not seeing his punchable face pollute on the feed every day.

I want to know how SI hired him ? His articles other than crappy stories are poorly written with typos.

Generates clicks. Its been some time since ESPN was actually a quality source of original sports content.

This is such a narcissistic thing to say. Par for the course for this douchebag. And because he's such a narcissist he's likely to be reading these boards to see what people say about him, hey Grant, just remember that no one likes you and you're but a fart passing through your father's mediocre coattails.

Go Niners.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Yep, the Shanahan/Lynch regime would never reach for a player

Patriots never reach for a player….

N'keal Harry and Sony Michel lol

Remember when we took a punter in the 5th round? Yeah, Bill took a snapper one pick later. A snapper.
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by random49er:
If Mac has a great year and career in comparison to Lance we will hear about it.

If Lance has a bad career? Naturally. No reason to expect otherwise as that's always the case.
I hope Lance will prove everyone wrong.

I'm with you. Except not Lynch or Shanahan

Patriots never reach for a player….

Lol not sure you want to be comparing anything with this regime to the Patriots and BB. He's won 6 Super Bowls SINCE the Niners won their 5th. That's goofy

The facts were stated above and Lance is on the roster. Mac Jones went after our pick as the 5th QB taken overall. I think it is safe to say that we made an all time aggressive move and selected our preferred option. Otherwise we have a front office full of spineless cowards. They don't strike me as such given what I know of John Lynch in particular. We would all be naive to think that fans forced this pick
Why are people so stupid?

you think the reason mac wasnt taken was because the fanbase reaction?

seriously?

He is being sarcastic. He knows that that article is trash and this is why he said what he said
Originally posted by ritz126:

seriously?

I would be very afraid of the future of this franchise if that were the case
Originally posted by random49er:
If Mac has a great year and career in comparison to Lance we will hear about it.

If Lance has a bad career? Naturally. No reason to expect otherwise as that's always the case.

There's 0% chance of that happening. Lance is actually talented and with upside

this is a dumb take as well

you mean no talented player with upside has ever busted?
Originally posted by ritz126:

seriously?

They are probably Skip Bayless fans
Originally posted by 49erGlory:
Ya I doubt this lol

About the only way this is true is that they were afraid the Patriots moving up to three would knock one more QB off the draft board and prevent them from getting one.
Share 49ersWebzone