There are 263 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm very, very concerned about this guy. He seems to have regressed. Kyle doesn't even trust him to throw a pass in a game anymore. He doesn't even use him for 3rd and 1 and goal line situations anymore.

He seems confused, overwhelmed and skittish. Not to mention he can't read the field, throw an accurate ball or a spiral.

As of right now we gave up way too much for this guy.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I'm very, very concerned about this guy. He seems to have regressed. Kyle doesn't even trust him to throw a pass in a game anymore. He doesn't even use him for 3rd and 1 and goal line situations anymore.

He seems confused, overwhelmed and skittish. Not to mention he can't read the field, throw an accurate ball or a spiral.

Are 15 year old, 40,000+ post burner accounts possible?

Just wanna know which mod is behind this.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 23, 2021 at 10:04 PM ]

Lol umm what? Do you troll on purpose sometimes?
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Still pissed that we drafted this clown

As of right now it looks like a mistake.
Originally posted by braap49er:

He hasn't shown anything so far. Show some progress like all the other QB's. I just want to see him grow.

You wanted to trade for Odell Beckham Jr. over drafting Bosa so....

He hasn't shown anything so far. Show some progress like all the other QB's. I just want to see him grow.

Jimmy G is the starter. How do you know Trey hasn't progressed? You're just guessing at this point. Jimmy G is has played really good these past 4 games, no point for Trey to play right now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Jimmy G is the starter. How do you know Trey hasn't progressed? You're just guessing at this point. Jimmy G is has played really good these past 4 games, no point for Trey to play right now.

This.

Speaking of clowns.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

We all want to see him grow, his time will come to show what he can do, be patient, man.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 24, 2021 at 4:40 AM ]

Yo find another hobby other than trolling or find yourself a girl, you might have a life other than getting off trolling

Dude stop trolling

How many times you guys gonna say the same s**t in this thread? He hasn't played because Jimmy is the starter…I have no idea how this doesn't compute with you two?

no matter who they drafted it was gonna be the same thing.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

How many times you guys gonna say the same s**t in this thread? He hasn't played because Jimmy is the starter…I have no idea how this doesn't compute with you two?

I can't tell if people are being serious or trolling. Trey will have his time for everyone to critique him. His redshirt rookie season is not it..... trust the process.
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I can't tell if people are being serious or trolling. Trey will have his time for everyone to critique him. His redshirt rookie season is not it..... trust the process.

Yup. What was cool last game was seeing Jimmy come off the field after that 4th down TD and Trey was the first to greet him and they were both fired up. That's huge for Trey; having that relationship. Jimmy's been nothing but the consummate professional.
Share 49ersWebzone