There are 236 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
I can't tell if people are being serious or trolling. Trey will have his time for everyone to critique him. His redshirt rookie season is not it..... trust the process.

This, it's really that simple and the facts of the situation were presented to them since day 1, yet here they are b***hing about it regardless.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by braap49er:
I'm very, very concerned about this guy. He seems to have regressed. Kyle doesn't even trust him to throw a pass in a game anymore. He doesn't even use him for 3rd and 1 and goal line situations anymore.

He seems confused, overwhelmed and skittish. Not to mention he can't read the field, throw an accurate ball or a spiral.

As of right now we gave up way too much for this guy.

Lol umm what? Do you troll on purpose sometimes?

He hasn't shown anything so far. Show some progress like all the other QB's. I just want to see him grow.

Jimmy G is the starter. How do you know Trey hasn't progressed? You're just guessing at this point. Jimmy G is has played really good these past 4 games, no point for Trey to play right now.

This.

That.
I just hope hes working on hit feet and motion every day. Him tightening up his delivery will determine when hes ready to start.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Still pissed that we drafted this clown

As of right now it looks like a mistake.

How many times you guys gonna say the same s**t in this thread? He hasn't played because Jimmy is the starter…I have no idea how this doesn't compute with you two?

no matter who they drafted it was gonna be the same thing.

I think that's what the patriots planned with Mac Jones too. But he played too well for them to follow the plan.
Originally posted by Shemp:
I think that's what the patriots planned with Mac Jones too. But he played too well for them to follow the plan.

No it wasn't. Mac was drafted to start ASAP. Cam Newton was their only other option and basically couldn't throw a football.
Originally posted by Shemp:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Still pissed that we drafted this clown

As of right now it looks like a mistake.

How many times you guys gonna say the same s**t in this thread? He hasn't played because Jimmy is the starter…I have no idea how this doesn't compute with you two?

no matter who they drafted it was gonna be the same thing.

Mac Jones is way ahead. As of right now Trey Lance hasn't demonstrated the ability to play. Who knows what the future holds?
Originally posted by Roryslosh:
I just hope hes working on hit feet and motion every day. Him tightening up his delivery will determine when hes ready to start.

Yeah he has to work on his feet, arm delivery, accuracy, spiral. Plus reading the field and making good decisions. But if he needs all that he wasn't worth what we gave up.

A massive project with huge downside and bust potential. Very risky.

Yeah he has to work on his feet, arm delivery, accuracy, spiral. Plus reading the field and making good decisions. But if he needs all that he wasn't worth what we gave up.

How are mods still allowing this constant trolling, I've even been reporting the posts. Do they just not care anymore? Maybe stop being a mod then and we should get some new mods?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

How are mods still allowing this constant trolling, I've even been reporting the posts. Do they just not care anymore? Maybe stop being a mod then and we should get some new mods?

Don't ban SD Niner the WZ wouldn't be the same without him! He's the one who checks the schedule for us. It's not trolling he just has a different opinion than yours. You only report for personal attacks which he's not doing and I don't even report on those cuz I'm no narc snitch.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Don't ban SD Niner the WZ wouldn't be the same without him! He's the one who checks the schedule for us. It's not trolling he just has a different opinion than yours. You only report for personal attacks which he's not doing and I don't even report on those cuz I'm no narc snitch.

He used to be a normal and valuable poster too

I sometimes wonder if old accounts get new users to troll and keep discussion moving

Sanctioned sock puppets to stir the pot so forum stays lively so to speak

Trolling has also been against the rules. People have always gotten warnings or TOs when they would constantly do it (jiks and sacniner as examples).

What he's doing now is just trolling and not just stating an opinion. Every single day for the past month basically he's been copying and pasting the same thing in this thread, and the Mac Jones / Justin Fields thread. He's doing it to get reactions like he used to do in the past before he stopped posting for a while, it's always been his shtick. It's very sad to see a grown man act like this
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

He'll be fine. If you watch the Arizona game, he's still thinking out there. Jimmy, on the other hand, is unconscious. He sees it and lets it rip. The 4th down pass vs the Rams, is a great example of just seeing it and ripping it, without hesitation. Kyle's still having that hesitation mode. Once he has another training camp, he'll challenge Jimmy. He just needs to get to the point where it's instinctual, ie see it, throw it, *knowing* the window will be open and the Defense can't stop it. It will take some reps too. If you count Jimmy's starts, even after 5 years, it's about 2.5 years of actual in-game experience. Give Trey the same 2.5 years and -- *watch out*

Originally posted by Giedi:
He'll be fine. If you watch the Arizona game, he's still thinking out there. Jimmy, on the other hand, is unconscious. He sees it and lets it rip. The 4th down pass vs the Rams, is a great example of just seeing it and ripping it, without hesitation. Kyle's still having that hesitation mode. Once he has another training camp, he'll challenge Jimmy. He just needs to get to the point where it's instinctual, ie see it, throw it, *knowing* the window will be open and the Defense can't stop it. It will take some reps too. If you count Jimmy's starts, even after 5 years, it's about 2.5 years of actual in-game experience. Give Trey the same 2.5 years and -- *watch out*

This is what it's all about right here.

Send this thing to the Hall of Post Fame!
Originally posted by Giedi:

I need to see it more. To see him play in games and succeed.
Share 49ersWebzone