Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
We will see. Trey has to show me. Don't tell me. I want to see him throw touchdowns and win games.

How do you propose he does that on the bench? He outplayed jimmy in training camp & preseason so what else can he do

He hasn't outplayed him. LOL. That's the problem.
Trey has outplayed him in the Seattle game and almost beat the cardinals at full strength when we had injuries everywhere

please stop making things up

No he didn't. LOL. In your dreams maybe.

If he could outplay him he would.....START.....and......PLAY!

Since you can't bring up any examples or anything. Your response is invalid

Not how it works buddy. Shanahan always plays the best player. And that's Garoppolo right now.

Don't believe me? That's why a 6th round rookie RB is getting starting reps over our 3rd round rookie RB who barely sees any playing time.

That's why we know more about a 6th round CB in Lenoir than our 3rd (or 4th, can't remember 100%) round rookie CB Ambry Thomas.

And that's why a savy vet with the highest QB rating in the NFL over the past 4 weeks is starting over a rookie QB who only put up 10 points in his only start.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Winning is better. Lawrence and Wilson's rookie years are being wasted by being terrible losing seasons.

Nonsense. You don't get to sit here and determine whether or not an NFL professional's time gaining experience was nothing more than a waste. It's just far, far away from being up to you.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 25, 2021 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:

You guys are only seeing the big arm arm and mobility and HOPING. You guys haven't been honest to yourselves about Trey from the beginning. Posters are just HOPING.

I'm sure if some one posted his accuracy #'s from NFL it would be bad as well. I'm not calling him a bust but 3 1st round picks for a guy who "needs reps" to learn to be a more accurate passer is just . Especially in this offense. Just made 0 sense.

Then I'd advise going back to the Mac Jones thread where you can keep fawning all over him
The Mac Jones circle jerk has now made its way to the Trey thread lol
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Soooo we are going to play Trey until 2023 after trading the farm for him in 2021 while we will keep paying he most expensive game-manager of the league.

Sounds like a good plan to me

That looks like the plan.

Nah. He'll be starting week 1 of next season.
We will see. Trey has to show me. Don't tell me. I want to see him throw touchdowns and win games.

How do you propose he does that on the bench? He outplayed jimmy in training camp & preseason so what else can he do

Trey has outplayed him in the Seattle game and almost beat the cardinals at full strength when we had injuries everywhere

If you can't see that Trey has no idea what's happening on the football field...
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

If you can't see that Trey has no idea what's happening on the football field...
Again, if you can't bring a rebuttal. Please stop making things up
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Not how it works buddy. Shanahan always plays the best player. And that's Garoppolo right now.

Don't believe me? That's why a 6th round rookie RB is getting starting reps over our 3rd round rookie RB who barely sees any playing time.

That's why we know more about a 6th round CB in Lenoir than our 3rd (or 4th, can't remember 100%) round rookie CB Ambry Thomas.

And that's why a savy vet with the highest QB rating in the NFL over the past 4 weeks is starting over a rookie QB who only put up 10 points in his only start.

That's right.

That's true.

That's true.

It's not even a complete point but it's true…

Given your post history and predictions, Lance will be just fine.

Again, if you can't bring a rebuttal. Please stop making things up

I would but I don't feel like posting 99% of treys plays.

I could post the plays where he's running like a chicken with its head cutoff. I could post the fastball in the dirt on various plays. I could post the design running plays where he runs right into the oline blocking for him. Could post the wobbly passes with no touch or accuracy. I'd post all of these but I'm too busy eating turkey
I would but I don't feel like posting 99% of treys plays.

I could post the plays where.....

I've never seen you post any plays regarding anything. If you have this ability, please post a couple.

Lol
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Lol

If he can't lead game winning TD drives while sitting on the bench do we really want him as our QB of the future?
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Lol

If he can't lead game winning TD drives while sitting on the bench do we really want him as our QB of the future?

If he was a great QB he could lead them when sitting on the bench. He must be all hype.
Share 49ersWebzone