There are 234 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Perfecting these offenses depend on the trust and cohesion the qb develops with his receivers. The best receivers are all experts at reading/feeling the leverage they have on the defender and knowing when to either sit down, go, post, float, slant etc. Then you need a qb absolutely married to the game with extremely high processing ability and very cerebral. They need to know what the other is thinking and then trust in each other.
These were closest to perfection with
Manning to Harrison and Wayne
Warner to Holt and Bruce
Brady with a ton of guys especially Edelman
All those receivers along with Rice were super nuanced. They use head fakes, their eyes, anything to win a route. A few of the great wide receivers just won with superior physicality like TO. Moss had it all but Jerry is the goat.

I can see Mac getting there because he is about football and nothing else. No social media posts during the season while we got Lance doing photo shoots for anyone who asks.

Yea, sure, Henry Ruggs drinking buddy Mac Jones is definitely all about football.

You have no clue

Oh, were you in the car that Jones crashed into and can some shed some light on what happened? The only difference between him and Ruggs is luck and a faster car, but Roll Tide I guess. The only one who has "no clue" is you, because you're the one that is insinuating that Lance must not care about football because he took a photo… ?

Geez, Mac must haunt your dreams. And I'm sure you e drank and drove as well, I know I have, but there's a big difference between a run of the mill DUI and what Ruggs did. He had a history of driving at break neck speeds.

You're the one that brings up Mac Jones in every post.
Perfecting these offenses depend on the trust and cohesion the qb develops with his receivers. The best receivers are all experts at reading/feeling the leverage they have on the defender and knowing when to either sit down, go, post, float, slant etc. Then you need a qb absolutely married to the game with extremely high processing ability and very cerebral. They need to know what the other is thinking and then trust in each other.
Warner to Holt and Bruce
All those receivers along with Rice were super nuanced. They use head fakes, their eyes, anything to win a route. A few of the great wide receivers just won with superior physicality like TO. Moss had it all but Jerry is the goat.

I can see Mac getting there because he is about football and nothing else. No social media posts during the season while we got Lance doing photo shoots for anyone who asks.

Yea, sure, Henry Ruggs drinking buddy Mac Jones is definitely all about football.

You have no clue

Touched a nerve?
Warner to Holt and Bruce

You have no clue

Oh, were you in the car that Jones crashed into and can some shed some light on what happened? The only difference between him and Ruggs is luck and a faster car, but Roll Tide I guess. The only one who has "no clue" is you, because you're the one that is insinuating that Lance must not care about football because he took a photo… ?

Geez, Mac must haunt your dreams. And I'm sure you e drank and drove as well, I know I have, but there's a big difference between a run of the mill DUI and what Ruggs did. He had a history of driving at break neck speeds.

You're the one that brings up Mac Jones in every post.

These Pats fans are annoying They need to stick to the DUI Jones thread at least.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 30, 2021 at 8:47 PM ]
This thread beyond toxic
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This thread beyond toxic

He needs to throw touchdowns and win games. Right now he's not doing that.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This thread beyond toxic

Reading posts like this doesn't even warrant a response especially coming from one of the most negative annoying posters
This thread beyond toxic

Reading posts like this doesn't even warrant a response especially coming from one of the most negative annoying posters

Right now and so far Trey Lance doesn't warrant what we gave up for him.
This thread beyond toxic

Don't know if you live or from San Diego one of the best cities but there are plenty of fine ass women down there. Do me a solid go find one so you can get a life and get occupied instead of getting off after you post one of your clown takes
This thread beyond toxic

Don't know if you live or from San Diego one of the best cities but there are plenty of fine ass women down there. Do me a solid go find one so you can get a life and get occupied instead of getting off after you post one of your clown takes

There are a lot of hot women in San Diego. You are right.

This thread beyond toxic

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This thread beyond toxic

This thread beyond toxic

same 2 guys on repeat
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This thread beyond toxic

SanDiego is definitely a Negative Nancy.
Lance needs to prepare like he will be in this game at some point. Jimmy G has gotten hurt last two times he played the seachickens.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Lance needs to prepare like he will be in this game at some point. Jimmy G has gotten hurt last two times he played the seachickens.

That should be his approach every game. Jimmy, you just don't know when he's going to go down with an injury.
Share 49ersWebzone