There are 227 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Gotcha.

That's kind of funny because I'd actually feel much better about starting him now than early. But I do get all the different perspectives on this topic including the route they went.

Yeah I just feel like getting all the training camp reps with the 1st string is so important going into the season. It's hard to get it all figured out in short weekly in-season practices. People seem to think it's just 11 on 11 practices every day or something...and that's completely false.

Woulda coulda shoulda, but Crocky is right. At this point we should be getting Trey real reps.

I wanted him to sit this year UNLESS we sucked, well guess what, we kinda suck lol

Instead it's this wishy washy indecisiveness from Kyle and Trey is suffering because of it.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Woulda coulda shoulda, but Crocky is right. At this point we should be getting Trey real reps.

I wanted him to sit this year UNLESS we sucked, well guess what, we kinda suck lol

Instead it's this wishy washy indecisiveness from Kyle and Trey is suffering because of it.

meh at this point I think he's sitting no matter what. They've stood pat on the red shirt season, I don't see that changing. Still think SF makes the playoffs mostly because the NFC blows.

meh at this point I think he's sitting no matter what. They've stood pat on the red shirt season, I don't see that changing. Still think SF makes the playoffs mostly because the NFC blows.

I doubt we'll be seeing Lance anytime soon, which sucks, mostly because we'll be In the same situation next year too, with a young, Inexperienced QB. Expect plenty of ups and downs next season.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I doubt we'll be seeing Lance anytime soon, which sucks, mostly because we'll be In the same situation next year too, with a young, Inexperienced QB. Expect plenty of ups and downs next season.

Yup, we are better off being out of contention because its a waste at this point.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
If we lose against Cinci our playoff chances are done, in which case Lance needs to start the rest of the season.

Not true. We'd still be at least the 7th seed with a loss, unless the Vikings beat the Steelers.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
If we lose against Cinci our playoff chances are done, in which case Lance needs to start the rest of the season.

Not true. We'd still be at least the 7th seed with a loss, unless the Vikings beat the Steelers.

8-9 isn't getting us into the playoffs and that's what our record is going to be. We lose to the Bengals, Rams, and Titans imo.
Originally posted by WINiner:

8-9 isn't getting us into the playoffs and that's what our record is going to be. We lose to the Bengals, Rams, and Titans imo.

Reality is even if we lose to Cincy we still are not mathematically eliminated and thus Kyle likely continues to roll with JG whether some of our fans like it or not.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Do you disagree with Crock now that Trey shouldn't start now going forward?

He just said on todays Locked On he would have Trey play the rest of the season.
6 - 6 with Trey Lance. Man you guys are really big dreamers. Kid can't read the field, throw accurate or throw a spiral.

You would be LUCKY to be 1 - 11.

I mean you see the other teams in the NFC right now? I won't be shocked if a sub .500 teams gets the last spot.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
6 - 6 with Trey Lance. Man you guys are really big dreamers. Kid can't read the field, throw accurate or throw a spiral.

You would be LUCKY to be 1 - 11.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

Reality is even if we lose to Cincy we still are not mathematically eliminated and thus Kyle likely continues to roll with JG whether some of our fans like it or not.
lol,, like getting the last seed in the playoff and facing and getting lit up by brady and rodgers is some sort of a badge of honor, i bet some of you also thought it was a nice moral win to get to the super bowl and lose
Originally posted by cciowa:

lol,, like getting the last seed in the playoff and facing and getting lit up by brady and rodgers is some sort of a badge of honor, i bet some of you also thought it was a nice moral win to get to the super bowl and lose

Some people would be happier to see us go 8-9, get the 7th seed, and blown out by the Cowboys in the wildcard round in humiliating fashion as long as Jimmy is at QB than see our QBotF and other rookies get some playing time.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Dec 7, 2021 at 10:02 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Some people would be happier to see us go 8-9, get the 7th seed, and blown out by the Cowboys in the wildcard round in humiliating fashion as long as Jimmy is at QB than see our QBotF and other rookies get some playing time.

I don't think the cowboys at their best beat the niners at their best. I fear the bucs packers and cardinals. I can't believe I just said cardinals. I need a shower.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

i like jimmy but have no loyalties to him.. if they want to roll with trey. fine. teams know his value.. and no matter what happens. the best we can get is a 5th for jimmy.in iowa, they expanded the high school playoffs. but the deal is... a 2 win team could make the playoffs. thier reward is playing number one and losing 50-0... sorry, its not worth it
Share 49ersWebzone