There are 215 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Lance starting all season just throwing check downs like Mac wouldn't have done much for his development. Mac is already close to what he's going to be in the NFL. I'll take Lance's potential every time.

NFL stands for Not For Long. You want to talk about potential, Greg Cook, Coach Walsh said he was Montana before Montana. Slammed to the turf in is first year by the KC Chiefs and that was it, finished. I'll take Now, you can have potential.

Medical tech has improved slightly from the 1960's.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Interesting take...

Really, I'll take the W's.

Lance starting all season just throwing check downs like Mac wouldn't have done much for his development. Mac is already close to what he's going to be in the NFL. I'll take Lance's potential every time.

You think that's all Mac Jones is doing? Not seeing different blitzes? Not seeing trap coverages? Not experiencing game speed? He's doing all that while Trey watches from the sideline. There's a reason Kyle would play him if we are out of competition it's cause Kyle knows seeing live reps is better than holding a clipboard. But our best chance to be competitive is with Jimmy. This argument is dumb
remember those first couple drives from the last preseason game with Oakland? Where Lance and Jimmy took snaps up and down the field...where is that s**t at? I mean they rolled down the field for two easy TDs.

Season starts a poof nothing...
Interesting take...

Click.

Click.

Click.
Originally posted by dj43:
Interesting take...

Click.

Click.

Click.

LOL pretty much

NFL stands for Not For Long. You want to talk about potential, Greg Cook, Coach Walsh said he was Montana before Montana. Slammed to the turf in is first year by the KC Chiefs and that was it, finished. I'll take Now, you can have potential.

Wait, so you want Lance to play now so he can be slammed to the turf and be ruined? That makes no sense.

Mahomes sat a year. Rodgers sat 3 years. Its better to start when you're ready, not just learn as you go. If you wait until you're ready, you can actually get meaningful experience, rather than getting confused and hit a bunch and losing confidence. A lot of great QB prospects end up busting because they get drafted into bad and desperate situations and are forced to play too early. They start seeing ghosts and get focused on where the pass rush is instead of where they're throwing.
Interesting take...

I'm not too sure about that. Only time will tell tho
1623 pages for a player who doesn't play. That's truly amazing.
Interesting take...

Really, I'll take the W's.

Slapp both Will and Dibs !!!
Mmmm…redbone

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Mmmm…redbone
Well damn, we have the prettiest QB in NFL history. No wonder we are 6-6, gotta be distracting in the locker room to all the men. Somebody has got be Hulk Smashing her, maybe Josh Norman. Might be why he can't concentrate on the field and gets into it with teammates.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Mmmm…redbone
Well damn, we have the prettiest QB in NFL history. No wonder we are 6-6, gotta be distracting in the locker room to all the men. Somebody has got be Hulk Smashing her, maybe Josh Norman. Might be why he can't concentrate on the field and gets into it with teammates.

Baby Face Lance !!!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Mmmm…redbone

Baby Face Lance !!!!

lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Quit spamming the thread, Dr_Bill.
Share 49ersWebzone