There are 380 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Keep your head down and keep grinding. Your time will come, kid!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerFate:

I'd rather see the 7 on 7, but I'll take it!

I loved 1/3 of what I saw in the AZ game, the rest I'll chalk up to growing pains.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ninerFate:

I'd rather see the 7 on 7, but I'll take it!

I loved 1/3 of what I saw in the AZ game, the rest I'll chalk up to growing pains.

[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 16, 2021 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I can't believe we gave up all those picks for this guy. As of right now all the rookie QB's are far better. I can't see the reason to give up what we gave at least so far. He has to improve a lot to justify his draft capital.

All of them are playing, maybe thats why?

All of them start. Some even throw touchdowns. Some even win games. This guy stands on the sideline with an earpiece.
I can't believe we gave up all those picks for this guy. As of right now all the rookie QB's are far better. I can't see the reason to give up what we gave at least so far. He has to improve a lot to justify his draft capital.

All of them start. Some even throw touchdowns. Some even win games. This guy stands on the sideline with an earpiece.

Just wait until he throws a td and wins a game you'll be on board

Trey scored the first TD for this team.

Trey Lance has a higher TD% than every single one of them. He just has to sit behind Jimmy.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

Trey scored the first TD for this team.

Which ended up being the difference in a one score game! Thanks for the win, Trey!

All of those other teams don't have a vet anywhere near as good as Jimmy G this year. Not saying JG is a great QB, but he's done solid, ~15th best in the league QB-ing this year.

Lance is 20 years old. Have some damn patience.

I honestly don't have a strong feeling one way or the other with Trey. On one hand he's very athletic with a strong arm. On the other he's really inexperienced. I'm hoping he turns out to be what we're all hoping for. At this point I just have to trust Kyle. I hear Trey is looking better all the time but it's still not in a game. We'll see.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I can't believe we gave up all those picks for this guy. As of right now all the rookie QB's are far better.

Zach Wilson? Really?
Trevor Lawrence? Seriously?

Question? Do you even watch NFL games? Do you even know what the NFL stands for? The game of football?

Now, if you want to make the case for Mac Jones or Justin Fields, you have a point.

Trey will get his chance. But, probably not this season.

Hes a troll, ignore him. He posts the same crap constantly.
Question? Do you even watch NFL games? Do you even know what the NFL stands for?

It stands for Not For Long

Just ask Urban Meyer.
I can't believe we gave up all those picks for this guy. As of right now all the rookie QB's are far better.

Zach Wilson? Really?

Question? Do you even watch NFL games? Do you even know what the NFL stands for? The game of football?

Now, if you want to make the case for Mac Jones or Justin Fields, you have a point.

Lmao if Kyle could trade Trey AND Jimmy for either Zach or Trevor, he'd do it in a heartbeat. Both rookie QBs went to dumpster juice organizations that probably shouldn't of drafted QBs. Not surprised at all by their struggles
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Zach Wilson? Really?

Lmao if Kyle could trade Trey AND Jimmy for either Zach or Trevor, he'd do it in a heartbeat. Both rookie QBs went to dumpster juice organizations that probably shouldn't of drafted QBs. Not surprised at all by their struggles

I agree. Both are better on bad teams.
Share 49ersWebzone