LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 276 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Jimmy is doing well with his limited abilities. I hope he knocks it out of the ballpark the rest of the way, because it means we'll get good compensation for him.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 18, 2021 at 4:41 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jimmy is doing well with his limited abilities. I hope he knocks it out of the ballpark the rest of the way, because it means we'll get good compensation for him.

way to shoot down the season mayo. you must be kyles media consultant.
NDSU not missing Trey a bit. Playing in the championship game next week with a sophomore qb from somewhere in Iowa. Like Trey, he reverts to his legs in tight games. Trey will remain the luckiest player of all time….the pandemic allowed him to be over drafted after not being good enough to play power conference football 15 games ago. I just hate it was us who not only took the bait, but traded the future for the opportunity
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
He has a strong arm but is about as far from a natural thrower as there is in the nfl. It's why you see the wobbliness and downward trajectory when he tries to rifle it.
He's got plenary arm but this shows when he gets in a hurry and it affects his release.
I love Trey as a person, I really do. But, I wouldn't get too hyped about the ra ra stuff. I can't really imagine Manning or Brady doing that if they weren't starting.

Let's go back in youtube and only look at Toms and Manning's first game only. That's all you can compare for now.

Next year is going to be a doozy here listening to how a throw is two inches too low, too hard or wobbly for a year!

No, you have 4x times the college production, at Michigan and Tennessee, vs light years better competition.

You do know he said compare, right? If the other player didn't have 4x's more college production, you can't compare their "production" against each other.

When do your Patriots play this weekend?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shifty:
Trey is going to be a Monster next year

This.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Shifty:
Trey is going to be a Monster next year

This.

...for a first year starter.
NDSU not missing Trey a bit. Playing in the championship game next week with a sophomore qb from somewhere in Iowa. Like Trey, he reverts to his legs in tight games. Trey will remain the luckiest player of all time….the pandemic allowed him to be over drafted after not being good enough to play power conference football 15 games ago. I just hate it was us who not only took the bait, but traded the future for the opportunity

You could say Herbert was lucky in 2020 to be drafted by a team like the Chargers that had great receivers. You could say Jones was lucky that he went to NE and gets to play against the Jets and Dolphins twice a year and has the best coach in the league. Great OC as well.

Luck always has something to do with the success of a QB. Bad organizations tend to stay that way and become QB graveyards. Good ones can make any QB look decent.

Is Alabama missing Mac Jones? Maybe the local bars are, but the team isn't.

Beats being the Dolphins with no real future at qb while passing on what appears to be an elite qb prospect.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

but don't anger him...
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

That's because we have Bryce, he's who I wanted tj save our ammo for. Still, the offense has take. A rather large step back. Yes, we lost lots of talent, but pretty much all Bama fans are now admitting we underestimated Mac nasty coming into last year. He's got intangibles that are off the charts.
That's because we have Bryce, he's who I wanted tj save our ammo for. Still, the offense has take. A rather large step back. Yes, we lost lots of talent, but pretty much all Bama fans are now admitting we underestimated Mac nasty coming into last year. He's got intangibles that are off the charts.

Well he has something Mac could only borrow and ask to take pictures with, at best:

No need to hold out for Bama products,...as kids like Bryce really aren't Bama products anyway. We're simply seeing the most famous coach @ the collegiate level collect the most 5 stars possible in a culture where money and boosters will pay for it and for the kids as well. It's all recruiting. Nothing special about any seasoning happening @ Bama.

We're going to go with what we have, no matter how many times you reply that you wished we had a Bama player instead.

No one hands the ball off better
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 18, 2021 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

No one hands the ball off better

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone