LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 274 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by streetblaze804:
I was giving Jimmy G his props keeping us with a glimmer of hope…

Then I realized his stats damn near identical to Teddy B….

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-15-2021-season-rankings

🤷🏼‍♂️

Where does it say that Jimmy's win/loss stat is 50%
Originally posted by Giedi:

🤷🏼‍♂️

They are one game apart 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

🤷🏼‍♂️

They are one game apart 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

29 wins and 21 losses doesn't look one game apart from 32 wins and 13 losses.
What wrong with teddy. Unbelievable comeback story.
There isn't a question if Trey is going to be a successful QB. It's going to be how successful. With the coaching staff here and all the weapons, He is going to have success. This is not the Jags,Jets, and Bears.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
There isn't a question if Trey is going to be a successful QB. It's going to be how successful. With the coaching staff here and all the weapons, He is going to have success. This is not the Jags,Jets, and Bears.

Speaking of those teams...they discussed the Trey carving news and other rookies on the Haberman and Middlekauf show recently

https://youtu.be/F99RTcQJj0Q
Kid was a few dropped passes from having a solid game.

i think that's a blessing in disguise for him. Had he made those throws people like myself wouldn't be so angry and he be starting and struggling.

now he is just practicing till he gets ready. And when he is he will succeed. Samu Deebo kittle all had fumblitis when kid played.
Nah, I like all the opinions flying around. Makes the boards much more fun, although it does stress the poor Mods.

In China, you can't talk about certain things because the Chines Wumao would censor a lot of things, and it makes for a boring country where nothing happens, and everything is copied.

Nothing wrong with opinions based on observable evidence but what we have had here is just a lot of magical thinking. People have decided to believe something is true because they want it to be true not because it necessarily is. For all I know Lance may end up being a legit MVP candidate but he would have to have a Mahomes like year and probably have to take the team at least as far as the Championship game to do it. Since the MVP rarely ever goes to a player whose team didn't flourish because of his contributions. Anything is possible I suppose. Of course it is also possible that Jimmy finishes the season strong and the team decides to bring him back for the last year for his contract in which case Lance is probably relegated to back-up duties again which would make an MVP run pretty unlikely. Like the first scenario that probably isn't going to happen but it's possible. As I said, I'll wait until I see him actually do something other than mop up and fill in before I form an opinion.
Nah, I like all the opinions flying around. Makes the boards much more fun, although it does stress the poor Mods.

In China, you can't talk about certain things because the Chines Wumao would censor a lot of things, and it makes for a boring country where nothing happens, and everything is copied.

Banning people isn't stressful. Quite therapeutic actually.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They said his injured finger affected his accuracy and it lingered and now it's fully healed. And I also wonder if that is why he had trouble throwing a spiral. He never had an issue throwing spirals in college or at the combine.

He throws punts in the NFL.

Just wait til he throws touchdowns and wins games.

Doesn't matter, he will find something to be gloomy about. Glass is always half empty.

They said his injured finger affected his accuracy and it lingered and now it's fully healed. And I also wonder if that is why he had trouble throwing a spiral. He never had an issue throwing spirals in college or at the combine.

Can't wait until we have a qb out There that threatens the entire field out to 55 yards, from the pocket, in rhythm, without stepping into it. Then run it up the middle into contact. We'll run for 200 yards per game. Secondaries can't pinch up like they do with Jimmy. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by socal1632:

Can't wait until we have a qb out There that threatens the entire field out to 55 yards, from the pocket, in rhythm, without stepping into it. Then run it up the middle into contact. We'll run for 200 yards per game. Secondaries can't pinch up like they do with Jimmy. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

He throws punts? These people rattle completely inaccurate crap off their lips. Watch his college Philm. Have to watch the philm. Dude has an incredibly accurate 55 yard deep ball, without stepping into it. Have no doubt if stepped into one like Jimmy has to throwing it 45, that ball would travel 65 without a huge amount of trouble.
Originally posted by socal1632:
He throws punts? These people rattle completely inaccurate crap off their lips. Watch his college Philm. Have to watch the philm. Dude has an incredibly accurate 55 yard deep ball, without stepping into it. Have no doubt if stepped into one like Jimmy has to throwing it 45, that ball would travel 65 without a huge amount of trouble.

SanDiego49er does that on purpose to get a rise out of people

That will be the day.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers81:

Nothing wrong with opinions based on observable evidence but what we have had here is just a lot of magical thinking. People have decided to believe something is true because they want it to be true not because it necessarily is. For all I know Lance may end up being a legit MVP candidate but he would have to have a Mahomes like year and probably have to take the team at least as far as the Championship game to do it. Since the MVP rarely ever goes to a player whose team didn't flourish because of his contributions. Anything is possible I suppose. Of course it is also possible that Jimmy finishes the season strong and the team decides to bring him back for the last year for his contract in which case Lance is probably relegated to back-up duties again which would make an MVP run pretty unlikely. Like the first scenario that probably isn't going to happen but it's possible. As I said, I'll wait until I see him actually do something other than mop up and fill in before I form an opinion.

People see what they want to see, and don't see what they don't want to see. That's why there's traffic accidents.

The mods here are basically the boards insurance company, to make sure once a collision happens, both sides are fairly compensated for their mistaken view.
Share 49ersWebzone