LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 254 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Lance won´t play this season at all no matter how many mistakes Jimmy can make.

Shanahan never had any intention of playing Trey this year and I don´t know if he in interested in playing Trey next year.

Jimmy won't be with us next year.

Does he have cancer or Covid?

Shanahan never had any intention of playing Trey this year and I don´t know if he in interested in playing Trey next year.

He's Lynch's guy, not Kylebozo's
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
If Kyle had any balls he start lance next week. Pathetic

So dumb lol

Ya let's just sink with a dead weight qb with 0 future. Some people are just basic I guess. Lmfao
After tonight's performance, we are lucky if we get a 5th round for Jimmy
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Does he have cancer or Covid?

He's got ligma.

You can't start Lance. Shanny would lose the locker room if he did. We got this far with Jimmy and we will ride out the year with him. The players are backing Jimmy because that's what they do. They will always side with the veteran. Jimmy will be the QB as long as we are competitive

Next year is a whole other story. It will be Lance's team next year and the team will back Lance.
[ Edited by WeTheNorth on Dec 23, 2021 at 9:25 PM ]
It's time
I don't think its time, but I know its coming soon.
Originally posted by WeTheNorth:

You can't start Lance. Shanny would lose the locker room if he did. We got this far with Jimmy and we will ride out the year with him. The players are backing Jimmy because that's what they do. They will always side with the veteran. Jimmy will be the QB as long as we are competitive

Next year is a whole other story. It will be Lance's team next year and the team will back Lance.

I completely agree. You don't change QB's this late in the season with playoffs still within reach. No way.
Originally posted by WeTheNorth:

Kyle and Jimmy would have had a serious discussion at the start of the season. Kyle most likely would have said " prove to me you can lead this team to the playoffs. Justify your pay grade. Show me you deserve another year. Jed is prepared to pay you next year so show me what you got, otherwise we go with Trey. "

Or something like that. I have no doubt that Jimmy has played about as good as his talent has allowed this year but today was an absolute cluster and that is the first time I have ever critizised a player on this forum in the 6 years I have been a member. He has 2 games to justify his $25 million.

This. Kyle will find an excuse not to play him next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get another veteran, Kirk Cousins or Matt Ryan and play them over Lance. Kyle is all about "who can run my offense now" and not about developing QBs. If this happens and Lance doesn't play next year, probably see the end of the Shanahan era by end of next season.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

This. Kyle will find an excuse not to play him next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get another veteran, Kirk Cousins or Matt Ryan and play them over Lance. Kyle is all about "who can run my offense now" and not about developing QBs. If this happens and Lance doesn't play next year, probably see the end of the Shanahan era by end of next season.

👆🏾
Ignore this folks.

This is what's referred to as "concern trolling".
But seriously, what do yall think goes through Trey's mind as he watches everything that has been happening?

As well as when he's looking over the previous plays on the surface tablet with the coaches and Jimmy.

😐
Originally posted by Afrikan:
But seriously, what do yall think goes through Trey's mind as he watches everything that has been happening?

As well as when he's looking over the previous plays on the surface tablet with the coaches and Jimmy.

😐

I'm sure one thing he can learn from watching jimmy is to make sure to check for the linebacker in coverage
This season has been hard going, and I can only imagine how Trey feels, he's just so much more talented than Jimmy, just needs the time, I'm certain that by this point of the season he'd clearly be the better option had we rolled with him.

Oh well, let's just hope he has less growing pains next year having sat.
Share 49ersWebzone