LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 275 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
This fakah ready yet or what?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
But seriously, what do yall think goes through Trey's mind as he watches everything that has been happening?

As well as when he's looking over the previous plays on the surface tablet with the coaches and Jimmy.

😐

He probably thinks "this never would have happened at NDSU."
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
This fakah ready yet or what?

More ready than an 8 year vet throwing games away
I'm not saying Lance should be starting but Kyle needs to start getting him some first string reps in practice.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I'm not saying Lance should be starting but Kyle needs to start getting him some first string reps in practice.

He is. Warner alluded to Trey carving up the first team d in practice in an interview this past week.
Originally posted by socal1632:

He is. Warner alluded to Trey carving up the first team d in practice in an interview this past week.

Warner said he has been carving them up on the "scout team." He needs to be getting reps with the first team offense.

Warner said he has been carving them up on the "scout team." He needs to be getting reps with the first team offense.

He can't, our "starter" needs the reps, it's too late now, we're rolling with Jimmy, even though he's shown us exactly who he is, an average QB.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

He can't, our "starter" needs the reps, it's too late now, we're rolling with Jimmy, even though he's shown us exactly who he is, an average QB.

I mean they should have time for both of them to get some first team reps considering they don't take any time to practice special teams right! j/k

At this point you might as well. KS has to know this team won't make any noise in the playoffs with how the ST, DBs and Jimmy is playing. Roll the dice...
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

At this point you might as well. KS has to know this team won't make any noise in the playoffs with how the ST, DBs and Jimmy is playing. Roll the dice...

No, to be fair the team is good enough to beat any team, it's reliant on either dominating the run game or winning the turnover battle. Jimmy does enough to win most games, he's just shown us how limited he is.

Trey would be worse if he went into a game now, I'm just confident that had he been the starter from day 1, he'd now be the better option.

I don't hate Jimmy like some on this site but I'd really like to see Trey get the start next week. We should in theory beat the brakes off the Texans regardless of who is under center. Would be nice to see progression from when Trey played the Cards.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

No, to be fair the team is good enough to beat any team, it's reliant on either dominating the run game or winning the turnover battle. Jimmy does enough to win most games, he's just shown us how limited he is.

Trey would be worse if he went into a game now, I'm just confident that had he been the starter from day 1, he'd now be the better option.

I don't have a problem with Jimmy's play. He's not a superstar but he's good enough.
That said, his $28M would be better spent on two or three pro bowl quality players.

If you're going to trade all those picks for Lance then you must take advantage of having a QB on a rookie contract.
Trey should've started from the beginning
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

After an entire season you still can't admit you're wrong

grow up
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 24, 2021 at 6:54 AM ]
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

I believe so too. Unfortunately, we'll most likely see the same Issues next season, watching Trey experience growing pains due to lack of playing time.
Share 49ersWebzone