There are 259 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
The saints are about to make the playoffs win a Running Back playing QB and whatever an "Ian Book" is.... its time for Trey Lance to show what he can do.
LFG!!!!!!!!!
Season is over time for 16 runs from the QB
Originally posted by socalfan21:
The saints are about to make the playoffs win a Running Back playing QB and whatever an "Ian Book" is.... its time for Trey Lance to show what he can do.

Maybe Payton is just a better in-game coach.
He's getting a 2nd chance!
Time to strike while the iron is hot. JS and KS know he's slicing and dicing like a 5 star Michelin chef. If he comes in now NFL defenses won't be ready to come up with a counter it takes at least 8 games for that. All we need is a 6 game win streak and the Lombardi is coming to Santa Clara before the league even knows what hit em.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Time to strike while the iron is hot. JS and KS know he's slicing and dicing like a 5 star Michelin chef. If he comes in now NFL defenses won't be ready to come up with a counter it takes at least 8 games for that. All we need is a 6 game win streak and the Lombardi is coming to Santa Clara before the league even knows what hit em.

He didn't even look good against the Fraudnals
LANCE ERA!!!!
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

He didn't even look good against the Fraudnals
kept our team in the game.. that is much more than Jimmy's chance at a lesser Cards team
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 27, 2021 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
LANCE ERA!!!!

I Refuse to get excited until trey is named starter. I have a suspicion Jimmy will play knowing his starting career in the NFL is on the line after his last outing.

Originally posted by socalfan21:

The saints were 5-2 until their starting QB got injured. They have gone 2-5, with 1 being against the jets and the other where the bucs were down to like 5th & 6th string WRs.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Season is over time for 16 runs from the QB

Go root for another team AJ. Taylor Heinicke is a traditional pocket QB. That might be more to your liking.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
LANCE ERA!!!!

I Refuse to get excited until trey is named starter. I have a suspicion Jimmy will play knowing his starting career in the NFL is on the line after his last outing.

If he does in fact get the nod, there will be no more turning back. Lance should have a good grasp of the offense by now.
Let's hope Shanny has a better game plan then the one he did against the Cardinals
What if he does start against the Texans and plays really well? I think Kyle will still go back to Jimmy regardless of how he does against the Texans, but it would be a bit of a competitive advantage to have a QB with very little film on him going into the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone