There are 343 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Shanahan and Lynch better hope that the Purdy experiment at QB doesn't blow up in their faces. Jobs are definitely on the line if they trade Lance and he develops into something good.

If they trade Lance and he becomes something good, should they be commended for drafting him, or blasted for trading him?

This is similar to, 'if you punch yourself in the face and start crying, are you strong or weak?"

Idiot is the correct answer

Strong idiot, or weak idiot?
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

and this thread said this was a lie, Shanny finally pulled off the pump n dump

man, I've always said his film was not good at all. Went from a top 3 pick to nearly worthless.. wtf

Even darnold was traded for a 2nd and some change.

what if there is no trade offer right now and they never get one by the cut down? I would be impressed with Shanny if he actually had the cajones to take care of business and cut TL this camp and keep Brandon Allen as QB3

Kyle would be a complete moron to cut him. Major cap ramifications
I wish this didn't happen to Trey, he deserves the qb2 position or at least make it fluid from week to week who is qb2/qb3. This is really disappointing. Although he had his limitations he could always develop into something better and we need him this year just in case Brock goes down. We better get at least a conditional third that could turn into a second.
Even that's not worth it in my opinion because the third round is no guarantee of anything and it will not help us this year. Having Trey on the roster will help us THIS year cover ourselves just in case all hell breaks loose at quarterback injury wise
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
They'll get a new tv

Better be an OLED.

I was able to trade Trey in Madden to the Falcons for a 3 then when I got to the draft the game wouldn't let me select anything but a RB
welp, the biggest winner so far is Brandon Allen. lol He's at practice right now like "can I go with you to the basketball game now?"

I don't think he was surprised by the news, nor Darnold.

The whole team except maybe Kinlaw didn't defend Trey when Michael Lombardi said the quote that was offensive.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Shanahan and Lynch better hope that the Purdy experiment at QB doesn't blow up in their faces. Jobs are definitely on the line if they trade Lance and he develops into something good.

If they trade Lance and he becomes something good, should they be commended for drafting him, or blasted for trading him?

This is similar to, 'if you punch yourself in the face and start crying, are you strong or weak?"

Idiot is the correct answer

Strong idiot, or weak idiot?

Every idiot I know is strong sooo
I was able to trade Trey in Madden to the Falcons for a 3 then when I got to the draft the game wouldn't let me select anything but a RB

Lol. 1/2 for the realism. Madden is improving!
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I think Trey will be traded for either two 3s or a conditional 2nd. Smokey, what do you think?

also, where the hell has Mayo been?

I think we're not getting anything close to that if/when we move him.

A conditional low rounder (5-7) would be my guess. Would love to be wrong

I doubt the 9ers trade him for anything less than a 3rd Imo.

Still raw and has too much potential to just give him away.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
My point was that we know what Darnold is....while you could go back to Trey and see what you have and then make a real determination on which path to go with moving forward...

You're really comfortable with Darnold....? Give me a break.

I think Kyle is comfortable with Darnold.

And that's the sad thing. At least Darnold got 55 games to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a bonified bust. Sam Darnold is NOT better than Trey Lance.

so you traded him for a conditional three that was only worth getting RB's... you're not a good GM. lol you got duped
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think Trey will be traded for either two 3s or a conditional 2nd. Smokey, what do you think?

also, where the hell has Mayo been?

They'll be a lucky to get a 3rd or a 4th at this point.

He'll be cut

For being a contender since 2019 I don't know how they keep doubling down and backing themselves into a corner. We're such a good team but seem so inept
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

yeah, its a tricky situation. I wouldn't trade him for anything less than a third and I'd want it conditional incase he plays well.

Otherwise, keep him. It can't be anymore awkward than when Jimmy came back.
Share 49ersWebzone