Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:

LAME ASS MANAGEMENT
STAND TO YOUR DECISIONS.
Answer the question about how you f**ked up 3 first rounders and the whole Lance situation.
My little ones have more pride than Lynch and Shanahan have

Wow!! Are you Sh!tting me Shanny and Lynch? Really? On a day like this, with THIS kind of news, you put Hargrave and Warner out to address the media and answer questions that should be for you? This is totally gutless! I simply can't believe this. You mismanage Lance and now you can't gather the guts to face the world on it?!?! WOW!!

They don't want to reveal their cards at this very moment. Once the situation is resolved, I'm sure they'll answer the tough questions. Don't worry, we know where they work.

So they leave their players to answer those tough questions in the mean time. Poor Fred Warner looked like a deer in the headlights as he was bombarded with Lance questions today.

Yup, Warner is one of the vet leaders on the team. The bolded is exactly what happened.
I mean he's not wrong

Originally posted by boast:
Habermann and Krueg mentioned a possible pick swap with someone like Tampa Bay.

Trey, our 2nd, some random other picks for TB's 2nd and other random picks. i tuned into it while they were discussing it so i didnt hear the actual context they were coming from.

would fit then if tampa gets a better record than we do.
Would top the whole management of our genius FO in this whole saga
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Where's the guy who claimed Trey had outplayed both Purdy and Darnold during TC?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
If we dont win #6 this year, the clock will be ticking for Kyle and John.

No it won't.

lol no
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:
He gone

Yep

f**k you Kyle. Idiot.

I will NEVER forgive kyle for this loaded roster and 3 NFCCG appearances

NEVER

There was a time, decades ago, when getting blown out in the NFCCG was not considered a good outcome.

well deserved
Originally posted by Koldo:
Where's the guy who claimed Trey had outplayed both Purdy and Darnold during TC?

I kept saying I question how good he has actually been in practice because the team was weird with their responses on how he has been.. loll

Like anything, depends on the details.

Man, I was a big Lance supporter, but we torched two first round draft picks for this guy. Hasn't really gotten a fair shake but if you can't stay healthy, not sure it's unfair to be labeled a bust.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:
He gone

Yep

f**k you Kyle. Idiot.

I will NEVER forgive kyle for this loaded roster and 3 NFCCG appearances

NEVER

There was a time, decades ago, when getting blown out in the NFCCG was not considered a good outcome.

How many of those teams didn't have a single QB for the game?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

LAME ASS MANAGEMENT
STAND TO YOUR DECISIONS.
Answer the question about how you f**ked up 3 first rounders and the whole Lance situation.
My little ones have more pride than Lynch and Shanahan have

Wow!! Are you Sh!tting me Shanny and Lynch? Really? On a day like this, with THIS kind of news, you put Hargrave and Warner out to address the media and answer questions that should be for you? This is totally gutless! I simply can't believe this. You mismanage Lance and now you can't gather the guts to face the world on it?!?! WOW!!

They don't want to reveal their cards at this very moment. Once the situation is resolved, I'm sure they'll answer the tough questions. Don't worry, we know where they work.

So they leave their players to answer those tough questions in the mean time. Poor Fred Warner looked like a deer in the headlights as he was bombarded with Lance questions today.

Yup, Warner is one of the vet leaders on the team. The bolded is exactly what happened.

Well, they probably should have informed those veteran leaders ahead of time, because Fred Warner said he was surprised as everyone else and didn't know anything.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Man, I was a big Lance supporter, but we torched two first round draft picks for this guy. Hasn't really gotten a fair shake but if you can't stay healthy, not sure it's unfair to be labeled a bust.

Three first round draft picks and a fourth round pick.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
They got plenty wrong, but built a damn good roster. My issue is how horribly they've been with finding that QB. Pasted on opportunities to have the GOAT, the guy who's gonna be the next GOAT, a rock star who all he wanted was to play for SF, s**t toss in Rogers/Stafford as well.

To me thats more "they lucked into a great roster" than they built a great roster.
If they knew how good Kittle, Warner,... would be, those would have been their early round picks.

What they did is: f**k up 80% of their 1st and 2nd rounders and luck into their late round picks.
Those early picks are the players you believe in the most, thats why you pick them over those you select later.
And we know lynch and shanahan give a s**t on draft grades, projections of who goes where and value.

Pretty remarkable how much s**t they've lucked into lol
Kittle, Warner, Hufanga, Purdy etc were picked were they were picked because they all had question marks coming out of college. Kittle had little production. Warner played a hybrid safety/linebacker role for BYU that doesn't play the greatest competition. Hufanga had the production and accolades but tested slowly. Purdy has the brains for the position but lacks the great physical attributes of a prototypical franchise QB like a Lance, Mahomes, Josh Allen, etc. No one else was picking them rounds earlier either.
Share 49ersWebzone