LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 163 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Kyle's interview sounding way different than what reports were implying.

Reports implying we were 100% with Trey and ready to ship him out ASAP.

Kyle claims he wants him here as #3 as long as Trey wants that too, and they like Trey and will do whatever is best for both parties.

Did he address why trey didn't practice?
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I was hoping he'd become Jalen Hurts and instead he became Jalen Hurd.

Unlike the Niners, The Eagles were patient with Hurts. Now they are reaping the benefits. Like the Bills were patient with Allen.

Unlike the Niners, the Eagles didnt find a 7th round gem of a QB who took the league by storm
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe

Kyle claims he wants him here as #3 as long as Trey wants that too, and they like Trey and will do whatever is best for both parties.

Those words mean next to nothing guys. It's a message for the public. Follow the actions.

Trey has no leverage. If we want him here, he'll be here. We WANT to trade him. There's no doubt. Now we'll see if we get something we're willing to trade him for… which may be effectively nothing.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Unlike the Niners, The Eagles were patient with Hurts. Now they are reaping the benefits.

The Eagles weren't a SB team when they moved to Hurts. They didn't have better QBs on their roster. Hurts was a better player than Trey.
This
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
While I will be absolutely forever livid if Trey becomes a pro bowl top echelon QB for another team, not gonna be mad at all if Trey bounces us from the playoffs on whatever team he joins. Kyle would deserve it and plenty of the posters on the zone.

Kyle better pray that Trey is ultimately mediocre or worse or that Brock wins us #6.

If Brock goes down now for the season we are completely f**ked.

In other words, you root for individuals more than the team.

I've always found this weird. Thought it was weird when some people became "Chiefs fans" in 1993-1994, too.

This x 10000. Not a niner fan. Pure and simple. Not gonna be mad if he bounces the niners?

Been an Niner fan since birth.

How could I be mad when I think my team is making stupid decisions at the QB position and if it comes back to bite us it would serve those decision makers right.

I WILL ROOT for it not to come back to bite us personally in terms of our team's season ending because of Lance so of course want the Niners to win. But certainly won't be mad if Trey lights up the league at some point and wins a Super Bowl.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Going to have to settle for Brock and his Buffalo Wild Wings

Lol I probably will watch the next game there
Originally posted by captveg:
They are past giving him anything. This is a win-now team. Roles are EARNED.

But have decided to di*k around with the Bosa signing, Got no O-line help and are going with a rookie kicker.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Did he address why trey didn't practice?

interview is at 4:50pm on KNBR

well what doesn't add up there is why wasn't trey at practice today? its one of two things
1. Trey got mad and wants to leave and they said he could go home
2. The team told him they were moving him, so allowed him to go home (He could be fined if he didn't get permission).

curious which one is true.

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I was hoping he'd become Jalen Hurts and instead he became Jalen Hurd.

Unlike the Niners, The Eagles were patient with Hurts. Now they are reaping the benefits. Like the Bills were patient with Allen.

Unlike the Niners, the Eagles didnt find a 7th round gem of a QB who took the league by storm

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to blindly trust Kyle like I used to. Despite every other report and speculation on who he wanted, I always believed him. Getting shaky on that now.
Originally posted by tankle104:
well what doesn't add up there is why wasn't trey at practice today? its one of two things
1. Trey got mad and wants to leave and they said he could go home
2. The team told him they were moving him, so allowed him to go home (He could be fined if he didn't get permission).

curious which one is true.

It's so obviously #2, lol.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to blindly trust Kyle like I used to. Despite every other report and speculation on who he wanted, I always believed him. Getting shaky on that now.

He isn't going to tell the truth to the press. This is a actually a good thing.
Share 49ersWebzone