LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 147 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Kyle's interview sounding way different than what reports were implying.

Reports implying we were 100% with Trey and ready to ship him out ASAP.

Kyle claims he wants him here as #3 as long as Trey wants that too, and they like Trey and will do whatever is best for both parties.

well what doesn't add up there is why wasn't trey at practice today? its one of two things
1. Trey got mad and wants to leave and they said he could go home
2. The team told him they were moving him, so allowed him to go home (He could be fined if he didn't get permission).

curious which one is true.

He was probably excused because it was going to be a media circus if he was here.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
well what doesn't add up there is why wasn't trey at practice today? its one of two things
2. The team told him they were moving him, so allowed him to go home (He could be fined if he didn't get permission).

It's so obviously #2, lol.
Or could be hurt and someone created this huge rumor
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Hope he becomes a star. Because f**k Kyle.

Such a weird position to take. You'd rather the 49ers and Purdy all fail miserably just to spite Kyle? You'd choose to go 0-17 just to spite Kyle? This is dumb.

What does Lance beocming a star have anything to do with wanting the 49ers and Purdy to fail miserably? Now that Brock has been given the reigns with an incredibly small sample size and backed up by the likes of Sam Darnold, I desperately hope Purdy becomes Tom Brady lite and stays healthy or we have zero chance to win a Super Bowl.

Is it? Then why haven't they announced the trade yet?

Not trying to be condescending I'm genuinely not sure why.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
But have decided to di*k around with the Bosa signing, Got no O-line help and are going with a rookie kicker.

lol you are mad.

look at Joey's negotiation. same thing.

TJ Watt didnt sign until three days before the reg season. ended up winning DPOY.
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:

I dont care how we find our qb, when you get him you get him, rest his history
Raiders fans be like

yeah, that's my guess. The team asked him to not say anything to the media so they could try and pump his value, claiming they want to keep him so a team has to try and pry him from us.

honestly, they did a piss poor job talking him up this off season, should of been praising him and darnold, making it sound like a crazy competitive fight for the job. That way at least the reports were positive. I'm sure other teams noticed the same thing we did - never said anything except "he has improved and looks good".
Originally posted by Waterbear:

They have to have a partner right? It's not just a one sided thing.

That's why you hear positive comments from Kyle in the press. A trade is not guaranteed and the team is in damage control mode with the public.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I dont care how we find our qb, when you get him you get him, rest his history

I don't care what Riddick says, no team has hired him for a front office, and if they did, they let his sorry ass go.

Good to see Riddick is still salty about Lynch
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Kyle's interview sounding way different than what reports were implying.

Reports implying we were 100% with Trey and ready to ship him out ASAP.

Kyle claims he wants him here as #3 as long as Trey wants that too, and they like Trey and will do whatever is best for both parties.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to blindly trust Kyle like I used qto. Despite every other report and speculation on who he wanted, I always believed him. Getting shaky on that now.

Same...
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Trade isn't necessarily pending. It's like they say, SF exploring options. I do think this moves fast, no reason to leave TL wondering his status, or fans, or the rest of the team, etc. I don't think we will be wondering what is going on for long.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Hope he becomes a star. Because f**k Kyle.

Such a weird position to take. You'd rather the 49ers and Purdy all fail miserably just to spit Kyle? You'd choose to go 0-17 just to spite Kyle? This is dumb.

It's crazy. I'm over here saying "f**k TREY" for not developing into Mahomes. Instead he became EJ Manuel

s**t even Manuel got 10 starts his rookie yr
I don't care what Riddick says, no team has hired him for a front office, and if they did, they let his sorry ass go.

He's right though. That doesn't mean someone should be fired. But this was a major lesson to be learned.
Share 49ersWebzone