LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 309 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Trey is in the right to demand a trade. He needs the reps. He worked his ass off. He's not getting it here. He deserves better. Won't root for him on another team though, sorry. And that goes for any ex niner. Including Jimmy.

I agreed with you until you brought HIM into it. Trey will do well. It's our loss. All the haters in here will eat their words. He was never given a fair shot. Btw. His injury was a result of piss poor play calling. Again not given a fair chance.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Agree with this, The fact that they butchered the Lance pick and are still a top 5 NFL team is a credit to the FO. like it or not.

that was the radio today they were like Brock Purdy = GREAT PIVOT lol
we lucked out
Not practicing today tells me everything I need to know about Treys mental make up
I'm waiting for NY to yell at me since this is a rando. although all of us are randos posting random opinions on here. lmaoo makes no sense.

I'm just stating what has been told to me in the past by mods. I got slapped on the wrist for it.

We are all discussing our comments with each other….you posting a comment from a guy with 9 followers and their POV

I mean I'll go find a 100 Twitter comments saying a bunch of stuff from random people…Should I post all of them?

as far as that comment goes, we expect every damn QB to get hurt. I want as many options as possible.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 23, 2023 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
100%. Kyle is all in on Brock.

I mean he has to be…if he doesn't turn into something legit, then what? They've been f**king around at QB since 2017. I don't want Kyle gone, but a ton of HCs have been fired for less than making the worst trade in franchise history…or not even letting it develop properly. s**ts wild. I hope Brock becomes great. He has too.

I agree a lot with this post. Especially the last part, because if he doesn't then we're back to square one.
  • thl408
I'm waiting for NY to yell at me since this is a rando. although all of us are randos posting random opinions on here. lmaoo makes no sense.

I'm just stating what has been told to me in the past by mods. I got slapped on the wrist for it.

We are all discussing our comments with each other….you posting a comment from a guy with 9 followers and their POV

I mean I'll go find a 100 Twitter comments saying a bunch of stuff from random people…Should I post all of them?

That was in regards to Twitter randos posting rumors and "news". Either way who cares what some rando says. Posting a tweet from them here doesn't allow them to respond to any response that's made to their tweet.
Originally posted by Since07:

this is true

We've only had 1 season where our qb didn't get hurt in the last 5 years and we almost won the superbowl. Then you have last year where we didn't even have a quarterback for the nfc championship game thats probably why people "give a f**k"

Yep. It is about time the 49ers invested in an Oline that prioritizes protecting the passer isn't it? Our Oline players both before and after Kyle arrive get a big fat F in that department.

I mean he has to be…if he doesn't turn into something legit, then what? They've been f**king around at QB since 2017. I don't want Kyle gone, but a ton of HCs have been fired for less than making the worst trade in franchise history…or not even letting it develop properly. s**ts wild. I hope Brock becomes great. He has too.

Yes sir. This is what I was saying back in his thread a few months ago. I know he's good, but if he can't deliver the ultimate goal .... think marv levy right? I mean great guy and coach. But could never win the big one.
Originally posted by thl408:

That was in regards to Twitter randos posting rumors and "news". Either way who cares what some rando says. Posting a tweet from them here doesn't allow them to respond to any response that's made to their tweet.

I would understand posting rumors from unverified people. That's why earlier I asked if that was the real rap sheet. Idk why there would be an issue with posting a perspective someone spit out. As long as it isn't controversial or disrespectful
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I agree a lot with this post. Especially the last part, because if he doesn't then we're back to square one.

It's sucks, but so far we have a coach who can field a great team and manufacture points despite not being able to find or really develop a great qb. Hopefully Brock is the one and stays healthy. I remember the end of 2017. Jimmy looked fantastic as well.

Originally posted by Stanley:
Not practicing today tells me everything I need to know about Treys mental make up

TYPICAL non deserving players who got STAMPED as " THE NEXT " .... Aside KYLE, blame the media ... all the one who lead the Shanny's fans to believe that KYLE can make Trey the next Mahomes or Josh Allen at the very worst!!

now, Ducky City Lance butt hurtin because he's a 3rd stringer (where he belongs for now) and wants to be TRADED..

COMEDY !!

It wasn't just news/rumors related either, but yes it's pointless to post stuff like that….do we still call them tweets or something else since it's not Twitter anymore 🧐
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Shanny wasn't calling Lance an MVP or saying he was gonna have 40 TDs and 5,000 yards before the season started.

Lol, he was not. But he did treat him like an established QB1 right up until the end of TC, which was just as absurd from a practical standpoint.

He was trying to develop him like every damn team does with their highly invested young QB. By giving the reps and playing him. Not benching him for a full yr.

shocking a 20 yr old kid, with 300 career passing attempts (since 2019) wasn't lights out the first moment he got on the field. Kid needed to play and if they weren't gonna allow that to happen, then they f**ked up the pick. Plain and simple.

To be fair, they planned to give him the whole 2022 season but he got hurt.

Yep, and then they found a FQB which is great.

s**t happens.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It's sucks, but so far we have a coach who can field a great team and manufacture points despite not being able to find or really develop a great qb. Hopefully Brock is the one and stays healthy. I remember the end of 2017. Jimmy looked fantastic as well.

Yeah I hope so too

It wasn't just news/rumors related either, but yes it's pointless to post stuff like that….do we still call them tweets or something else since it's not Twitter anymore 🧐

Idk. Lol I've been wondering the same thing. Doesn't the X stand for "everything"? So maybe they're called "Things" now instead of "Tweets". Lol
Share 49ersWebzone