There are 219 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I think the team holds onto him instead of taking a low draft pick. I don't think they'll let him go for anything less than a second round pick. Make a conditional third. Whether they get that or not is a different story but I think they'll hold onto him otherwise.

they may be hoping he balls out this last preseason game?

2nd round pick?
you owe me a keyboard, tank

You forget who our gm Is? I don't see Lynch trading Lance for anything less than a 3rd tbh.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Man these Trey guys are really hurting and looking for excuses. A special talent guy. Yeah the 3rd string QB. He's so talented. It's just the system holding him back. I told you Trey can't play. Thank goodness we landed Brock Purdy to get us out of this bust disaster. He's not even that fast like Fields.

And here's the opposite end of the spectrum

Truth is truth. In this case tough to handle for some on the WZ who were deeply emotionally invested in this guy.

Sounds like you're describing yourself with Jimmy.
Not going to lie seeing the same guy I debated with for past 32 months angrily posting same s**t I've been saying for 32 months makes me....

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Man these Trey guys are really hurting and looking for excuses. A special talent guy. Yeah the 3rd string QB. He's so talented. It's just the system holding him back. I told you Trey can't play. Thank goodness we landed Brock Purdy to get us out of this bust disaster. He's not even that fast like Fields.

Truth is truth. In this case tough to handle for some on the WZ who were deeply emotionally invested in this guy.

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I think the team holds onto him instead of taking a low draft pick. I don't think they'll let him go for anything less than a second round pick. Make a conditional third. Whether they get that or not is a different story but I think they'll hold onto him otherwise.

they may be hoping he balls out this last preseason game?

2nd round pick?
you owe me a keyboard, tank

You forget who our gm Is? I don't see Lynch trading Lance for anything less than a 3rd tbh.

Dude, this if it happens is gonna be a pick swap, probably late round.. this is not a payday for us. You don't hit the jackpot, on a QB3. Question is if TL is QB3 going into 2024, his walk year, why are we holding? Does just holding him as QB3 until he walks and paying all that cap benefit the team?
Hearing Miami is interested. Talks of a 5th or 6th rounder.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Not going to lie seeing the same guy I debated with for past 32 months angrily posting same s**t I've been saying for 32 months makes me....

Lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Who would want to trade for Lance? We'd get maybe a 7th for him at this point.

No one, its best we keep him

I agree unless there is real cap benefit they are chasing after. I wouldn't have thought that but now who knows.

My vibe as well it's wild lol

He's not the only one.

Jimmy G will still be winning games long after Trey is out of the league. Which is likely to be soon. Jimmy is not that bad. Just injured a lot.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

Dolphins or Hurricanes?

Yeah.

Take it and ship him out. Unload the big salary.

Dolphins or Hurricanes?

Share 49ersWebzone