There are 273 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Spoiler alert, it won't be much fun

We should do a trade poll and see what comp ppl would be willing to do

Why? So you can be dead wrong on your opinion and then just try to spin reality to make your opinion look less ridiculous? Or wait, was that just another QB trade comp thread?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Why? So you can be dead wrong on your opinion and then just try to spin reality to make your opinion look less ridiculous? Or wait, was that just another QB trade comp thread?

Hello SWH, you still think this was a good pick? An okay pick? I remember we were debating and I was thinking this pick was a bust. Do you remember this far back? It was yesterday morning, right before the QB3 news broke.
Sharks are circling, more teams entering the fire sale trade for TL.... a poll is needed
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Sharks are circling, more teams entering the fire sale trade for TL.... a poll is needed

lol if teams are offering then it aint much
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I saw on another site that Chi could be a place for Trey to backup Fields.

Their undrafted FA rookie QB already looks better than Lance
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

5th is most likely the best we're getting
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

The better question is do they make it an undisclosed pick.

I think Kyle and John might actually not make it undisclosed. Just get it out there and hope the story ends. No need to have another story later.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
A lot of gloating in here. Sheesh. I feel bad for Trey. It's been a bad fit from the beginning and I think the theory that he was forced/pushed on Kyle is starting to make more sense. Just doesn't fit the mold that Kyle seems to be looking for.

Hopefully for Trey he goes somewhere where the coach and system are a better fit, and he gets a chance to play.
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

The better question is do they make it an undisclosed pick.

I think Kyle and John might actually not make it undisclosed. Just get it out there and hope the story ends. No need to have another story later.

I think it will most likely be conditional but not undisclosed.

Originally posted by Furlow:
A lot of gloating in here. Sheesh. I feel bad for Trey. It's been a bad fit from the beginning and I think the theory that he was forced/pushed on Kyle is starting to make more sense. Just doesn't fit the mold that Kyle seems to be looking for.

Hopefully for Trey he goes somewhere where the coach and system are a better fit, and he gets a chance to play.

Trey being pushed on kyle makes no sense, its more likely he swung and missed. I don't know why people can't accept that.

Hello SWH, you still think this was a good pick? An okay pick? I remember we were debating and I was thinking this pick was a bust. Do you remember this far back? It was yesterday morning, right before the QB3 news broke.

And do you remember my reply to you? Or was it conveniently ignored like you normally do?
Trey being pushed on kyle makes no sense, its more likely he swung and missed. I don't know why people can't accept that.

Yeah for me it's about what is most likely. As NC says, KS runs this bleep. At least I think that is NC. It's a good line lol.
Originally posted by Furlow:

If he goes to the right place I believe he can be a good QB. His strengths were NEVER a good fit here
And do you remember my reply to you? Or was it conveniently ignored like you normally do?

Yeah the old chestnut of too early to judge..

we can't judge the pick folks, it's too early. 3 ones for a QB3.. wait and see everyone, this will be working out great
Share 49ersWebzone