There are 190 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
if ShannaLynch could have just waited a few more weeks we could robbed the Jets for a 2nd round pick and dump Trey on them

they don't want TL he's not functional, they'll take the guy in their system who knows their stuff, who is not that functional lol

heard "rumors" the Jets were trying to trade for DTR.... they be desperate so they would have gushed over our ex 4th string QB

I see DTR possibly taking over the starting job in Cleveland. Watson needs to show why he's worth the PR nightmare.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I see DTR possibly taking over the starting job in Cleveland. Watson needs to show why he's worth the PR nightmare.

I would think $230m fully gtd and all the picks traded out, buys a lil job security
i like DTR he already did a lot to get the QB2, they cleared out Mond and Dobbs for him

I would think $230m fully gtd and all the picks traded out, buys a lil job security
i like DTR he already did a lot to get the QB2, they cleared out Mond and Dobbs for him

Oh I agree Watsons Jon security is fine this season as long as he doesn't royally screw it up.

Oh I agree Watsons Jon security is fine this season as long as he doesn't royally screw it up.

Yup, I was actually really impressed with CLE, I flipped to that one during ads, Browns fans are pretty cool they have been thru so much bs and they were out in force in the rain. Cool win for those guys, dominated the in state rival.
Trey Lance I saw him on the bench on the SNF he was in uni as QB3. Still looks a lil weird him in the DAL uni.

LOL
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Brock is playing like a top overall pick

What a throw to Aiyuk OVER Patrick friggn Peterson.

I can't say that Trey would've beasted like that. He would've ran it instead.

Um.. this was right before halftime from like the 40 yard line I think.

So you think both those passes are equal and both give the receiver the same opportunity to catch the ball?

I'm responding to Tony saying Trey wouldn't have attempted a tough throw and would have ran it.

Trey attempted a tough throw and got it over the defender and gave Aiyuk a chance. If Aiyuk didn't get his arm grabbed, he might have came down with it for a big play. Or maybe we would have got a call from a different ref. Then 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line.

Seems like a Perfect located ball no, for the circumstance?

Look at how wobbly that pass is; that is definitely a Trey special. One of the things that make his passes harder to catch, there's the inaccuracy and there's the wobblers.

Face it, Trey is a bust. It's going to be increasingly hard to follow his career and we will hear about him now and then if he gets spot play. Should have stayed in college and put the work on his craft in there.
watched some snippets from pre-season...wtf did we trade for? the guy doesn't have ANY vision at all. who is responsible for his scouting?
we are some damn like having BCB otherwise we would be doomed for years...
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

he ordered the Dak special lol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

he ordered the Dak special lol

The Balding Prescott.

HOWBOUDEM COWBOAHHHS

Losing to the damn Cardinals? 😆 🤣

I never thought I would say this, but I do see improvement here from Lance
The 4
Originally posted by prospector49:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Brock is playing like a top overall pick

What a throw to Aiyuk OVER Patrick friggn Peterson.

I can't say that Trey would've beasted like that. He would've ran it instead.

Um.. this was right before halftime from like the 40 yard line I think.

So you think both those passes are equal and both give the receiver the same opportunity to catch the ball?

I'm responding to Tony saying Trey wouldn't have attempted a tough throw and would have ran it.

Trey attempted a tough throw and got it over the defender and gave Aiyuk a chance. If Aiyuk didn't get his arm grabbed, he might have came down with it for a big play. Or maybe we would have got a call from a different ref. Then 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line.

Seems like a Perfect located ball no, for the circumstance?

Look at how wobbly that pass is; that is definitely a Trey special. One of the things that make his passes harder to catch, there's the inaccuracy and there's the wobblers.

Face it, Trey is a bust. It's going to be increasingly hard to follow his career and we will hear about him now and then if he gets spot play. Should have stayed in college and put the work on his craft in there.

The 49ers guaranteed that he was a bust when they gave up on him after 4 starts. They knew he was inexperienced when they drafted him but they had no real patience or plan to develop him. Instead they decided they didn't have time because they were in a win now mode. He may never become a decent starter et alone a good one but in either case it won't be for SF. That makes the pick a bust. Not the player.
I never thought I would say this, but I do see improvement here from Lance

Way better than whatever tf he was rocking before.
Originally posted by communist:
watched some snippets from pre-season...wtf did we trade for? the guy doesn't have ANY vision at all. who is responsible for his scouting?
we are some damn like having BCB otherwise we would be doomed for years...
Trey is football smart has a great arm and is mobile its every easy to see the potential

Good vision is hard to see on tape. Lance went through his progressions fine it wasnt like what Fields showed on tape. The issue with Trey coming out was mechanics and with his injuries, it took forever to work on them and he needed a complete rebuild of them (like Aaron Rodgers did)

The other issue which we only found out later is he has a bit slow in recognizing coverage and can be tricked
Share 49ersWebzone