There are 201 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hopper:
That was what he did on the TD throw up the seam to Latu. His last throw as a Niner.

a ball that wobbled like a prime Shaun Hill pass to a wide open dude
against the DEN D, right?
the DEN scrubs
the guys not good enough to make the Broncos D
he manipulated them with his eyes? listen to yourselves
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
That was what he did on the TD throw up the seam to Latu. His last throw as a Niner.

the DEN scrubs

4th string Broncos D

1st string Broncos D got a 70 burger put on them and then followed it up by making Justin Fields look like Pat Mahomes.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by communist:
watched some snippets from pre-season...wtf did we trade for? the guy doesn't have ANY vision at all. who is responsible for his scouting?
we are some damn like having BCB otherwise we would be doomed for years...
Trey is football smart has a great arm and is mobile its every easy to see the potential

Good vision is hard to see on tape. Lance went through his progressions fine it wasnt like what Fields showed on tape. The issue with Trey coming out was mechanics and with his injuries, it took forever to work on them and he needed a complete rebuild of them (like Aaron Rodgers did)

The other issue which we only found out later is he has a bit slow in recognizing coverage and can be tricked

Trey is smart but he hasn't demonstrated football smart. He is very very slow in processing. He doesn't manipulate defenders with his eyes. He simply can't play in the NFL right now.

Ehhh. I think you're wrong. I could pull up many clips of Trey moving defenders with his eyes. His problem has always been mechanical and the fact he's had such little experience/reps/rhythm.

It doesn't matter if I'm right or you're right, since Trey is no longer on the team and we found our franchise QB. And honestly I wouldn't change a thing.
What I said about the lack of eye manipulation was what jonnydel and thl408 said, but of course you can disagree with all of us.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

the DEN scrubs

You sound triggered.

the DEN scrubs

You sound triggered.

More like, reality is knocking, my friend.
watched some snippets from pre-season...wtf did we trade for? the guy doesn't have ANY vision at all. who is responsible for his scouting?
Trey is football smart has a great arm and is mobile its every easy to see the potential

Good vision is hard to see on tape. Lance went through his progressions fine it wasnt like what Fields showed on tape. The issue with Trey coming out was mechanics and with his injuries, it took forever to work on them and he needed a complete rebuild of them (like Aaron Rodgers did)

The other issue which we only found out later is he has a bit slow in recognizing coverage and can be tricked

Trey is smart but he hasn't demonstrated football smart. He is very very slow in processing. He doesn't manipulate defenders with his eyes. He simply can't play in the NFL right now.

Ehhh. I think you're wrong. I could pull up many clips of Trey moving defenders with his eyes. His problem has always been mechanical and the fact he's had such little experience/reps/rhythm.

It doesn't matter if I'm right or you're right, since Trey is no longer on the team and we found our franchise QB. And honestly I wouldn't change a thing.
What I said about the lack of eye manipulation was what jonnydel and thl408 said, but of course you can disagree with all of us.

I've said in the past that I respect THL's opinion as much as anyone's.

And there's clearly some people in here that know football, but I think you're doing a disservice to yourself if you're not thinking independently 100% of the time.

I don't claim to be one of those most knowledgeable posters, but I at least try to be true to what I see.
You sound triggered.

When you are completely wrong about QBs on a consistent basis that tends to happen.

And there's clearly some people in here that know football, but I think you're doing a disservice to yourself if you're not thinking independently 100% of the time.

I don't claim to be one of those most knowledgeable posters, but I at least try to be true to what I see.

60% of the time it works every time.
I imagine Quinn is asking Trey Lance about our passing game progressions and Trey is like I dunno

I think independently and came up with the same conclusion.

You are mostlikely doing a disservice to yourself if you are not knowledgeable about the topic but choose to disagree with the experts.

I hope Trey is getting those reps he desired to get. LOL.
Originally posted by Since07:
Get a sense we are going to see him next week

Yes, we should see him on the bench as QB3.

I think independently and came up with the same conclusion.

You are mostlikely doing a disservice to yourself if you are not knowledgeable about the topic but choose to disagree with the experts.

Sure bud.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I imagine Quinn is asking Trey Lance about our passing game progressions and Trey is like I dunno

lol
Lance to get 4 tuddies in this game.

3 for us 1 for them.
Share 49ersWebzone