There are 133 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4776932/what-cowboys-saw-in-trey-lance-and-whats-next-for-the-former-49ers-qb
There are a few similarities between the Cowboys' offense and what Shanahan runs in San Francisco, but Lance said footwork and drops are different. As the third quarterback, he is responsible for different parts of the game plan. In the first two weeks, he had to work up a report on defensive personnel. Once he gets more comfortable with the Dallas offense, he will have more specific duties on different aspects of it.
--------------------------------

I saw a 49er Trey Lance jersey for $30 at Dick's Sporting Goods. I wouldn't buy it for $3. NFL game jerseys aren't very absorbent and don't make good garage rags.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I imagine Quinn is asking Trey Lance about our passing game progressions and Trey is like I dunno

In my chosen reality, the Cowboys drafted Lance and the 49ers used three 1sts on Purdy, a controversial decision at the time but one that looks brilliant now.
Originally posted by thl408:
https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4776932/what-cowboys-saw-in-trey-lance-and-whats-next-for-the-former-49ers-qb
There are a few similarities between the Cowboys' offense and what Shanahan runs in San Francisco, but Lance said footwork and drops are different. As the third quarterback, he is responsible for different parts of the game plan. In the first two weeks, he had to work up a report on defensive personnel. Once he gets more comfortable with the Dallas offense, he will have more specific duties on different aspects of it.

I saw a 49er Trey Lance jersey for $30 at Dick's Sporting Goods. I wouldn't buy it for $3. NFL game jerseys aren't very absorbent and don't make good garage rags.

the spicey mod strikes again!
I imagine Quinn is asking Trey Lance about our passing game progressions and Trey is like I dunno

Just convert it to a Garcia jersey
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Just convert it to a Garcia jersey

a guy named Trey who's x handle was 9 wearing number 5 never made any sense to me
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

In my chosen reality, the Cowboys drafted Lance and the 49ers used three 1sts on Purdy, a controversial decision at the time but one that looks brilliant now.

Yep. I said that sometime late last season. It would have been a brilliant move to spent those draft capitals we used to draft Trey to draft Brock.

Trey would be too embarrassed to say he doesn't know. Instead, he would probably say what he thought was the right answer. Turns out those are incorrect information and that will hurt the Cowboys.

I'd pay $3 - use it as toilet paper or to light my fireplace
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Trey would be too embarrassed to say he doesn't know. Instead, he would probably say what he thought was the right answer. Turns out those are incorrect information and that will hurt the Cowboys.

Yeah I really don't think he knows our offense and that will mess them up even worse. Even if they did know they can't stop us.

Quinn is a great DC, so whatever he's asking Trey will be helping for Dallas.

• thl408
What's he gonna do, play scout team QB and emulate Brock?
he gonna say.. just do the opposite of what i say and do

I mean, by all accounts Trey has a high level football intelligence and understanding of our offense. I am not worried that what he tells his coaches are going to give the Cowboys so much of an advantage that we will lose the game. But I am also not going to dismiss his knowledge simply because he has been unable to execute on the field at this point in his career.
Share 49ersWebzone