There are 202 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
You all didnt know he is an eidetic memory savant? He can probably produce Kyle's entire playbook for Quinn on demand.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
You all didnt know he is an eidetic memory savant? He can probably produce Kyle's entire playbook for Quinn on demand.
BS lol
Cowboys OC is an idiot getting Trey involved in this with the media...

I expect us to blow out the Cowboys on National Television... and it won't matter that Trey gave them useful info.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 5, 2023 at 7:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I expect us to blow out the Cowboys on National Television... and it won't matter that Trey gave them useful info.

LIke the one guy said, the only useful thing Trey can give them is what we considered to be their weakness and where/who we wanted to attack. Even then, the proof should be in the game film
Originally posted by boast:

lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by thl408:
https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4776932/what-cowboys-saw-in-trey-lance-and-whats-next-for-the-former-49ers-qb
There are a few similarities between the Cowboys' offense and what Shanahan runs in San Francisco, but Lance said footwork and drops are different. As the third quarterback, he is responsible for different parts of the game plan. In the first two weeks, he had to work up a report on defensive personnel. Once he gets more comfortable with the Dallas offense, he will have more specific duties on different aspects of it.
--------------------------------

I saw a 49er Trey Lance jersey for $30 at Dick's Sporting Goods. I wouldn't buy it for $3. NFL game jerseys aren't very absorbent and don't make good garage rags.

I'd pay $3 - use it as toilet paper or to light my fireplace

Oof

Lol poor Lance
Yeah #5 jerseys dropped in price like the 2008 crash. Seen them in the 15-20 dollar range.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

LIke the one guy said, the only useful thing Trey can give them is what we considered to be their weakness and where/who we wanted to attack. Even then, the proof should be in the game film

The Cowgirls know more than Lance about the 49ers just from studying film of the team. He won't give them anything they don't know already.
I think it was hilarious how much Lance and this purported Intel was talked about.

yeah, let's copy the homework of the kid who has a D- in the class
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by boast:

lol

LMAO

Change the thread name to Informant Trey.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I think it was hilarious how much Lance and this purported Intel was talked about.

D minus? You are being very generous.
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

D minus? You are being very generous.

there was no intel, they were just asked about TL during the week by media, and didn't want to say he's irrelevant to our planning, cuz they may be viewed as disrespectful or controversial

DAL didn't hinge anything this week on Trey Lance intel, complete non factor
Share 49ersWebzone