There are 257 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
They were one of the best in the red zone because of Moore, Dalton Schultz and their best running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys losing all of that has made them trash in the RZ.

From 2022 to 2023
Chargers went from 18th to 5th ranked
Dallas went from #1 ranked to 28th ranked

i think Moore had a huge impact on that
Originally posted by ritz126:
They were one of the best in the red zone because of Moore, Dalton Schultz and their best running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys losing all of that has made them trash in the RZ.

From 2022 to 2023

they let go of Moore as kind of a putting McC on notice, let's see how he can do owning the O calling the plays, this is your last chance, he is getting exposed
a game like that shows you are not ready for prime time and I think Jones is over McC at this point
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
they let go of Moore as kind of a putting McC on notice, let's see how he can do owning the O calling the plays, this is your last chance, he is getting exposed
a game like that shows you are not ready for prime time and I think Jones is over McC at this point

I think it bothers Jerry jones that the 49ers HC can call/design great offense and win a lot of games, while his can't. Lol

must just kill him that we are doing better than him and just whooped his team. I love it. I hope the last thing he sees before he dies is us winning the super bowl
Originally posted by tankle104:

I think it bothers Jerry jones that the 49ers HC can call/design great offense and win a lot of games, while his can't. Lol

must just kill him that we are doing better than him and just whooped his team. I love it. I hope the last thing he sees before he dies is us winning the super bowl

Jerry's a cool dude, I wouldn't mind being surrounded by beautiful ladies and owning an NFL franchise, he just happens to own a rival club
This would never happen, but Jones should get on the phone and see if he can get Belichick from NE.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
TL catching warmup passes on the sideline for Dak before the game, crazy how much can change in year

You see the ball hit him on the head with the warm up passes? He caught it off his own head

LOL I missed that! well his stans always said he has a good head for the game

I benefit for me that TL is gone is that I am not on warning levels anymore on here

Jerry's a cool dude, I wouldn't mind being surrounded by beautiful ladies and owning an NFL franchise, he just happens to own a rival club
This would never happen, but Jones should get on the phone and see if he can get Belichick from NE.
he's not a good/cool dude
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

THIS
Jerry Jones s**tcanned Tom Landry and tossed hiim out like a used tampon

THIS

We've had a lot of complaints aboutJed and the York ownership over the years. Not so much recently. I live the fact that Jed keeps his nose out of the football and concentrates on the business side. Too many owners think they can run the team when they know very little about the game.

THIS

Yeah, and they were worth 189 million, now worth maybe 10 billion, pretty good ROI
he has a gold jacket, and 3 Lombardis, as a fan of the 49ers, I know how tough those Cowboy teams were to face, he built those squads
i think accomplishing half that would be pretty cool for anyone
dude owns one of the great franchises in pro sports, that's not pretty cool?
Lol they were crying out in these streets
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyKZPZTrkqY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

From 2022 to 2023

I thought someone mentioned that they were doing pretty good in the Red Zone this year and their problem have been getting to the Red Zone??
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

From 2022 to 2023

I thought someone mentioned that they were doing pretty good in the Red Zone this year and their problem have been getting to the Red Zone??

Nah, they have sucked in the red zone. I don't think they even got there against us but they got to the redzone like 5-6 times against the cards and scored on only 1 or so of of them drives. Dak even threw an int. They're garbage. I love it

From 2022 to 2023

no it was the opposite. hey have been moving the ball well and getting in RZ but have been settling for FG . They lead the NFL in FG for under 40 yards by a good margin
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Lol they were crying out in these streets
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyKZPZTrkqY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

that's the crying filter

From 2022 to 2023

no it was the opposite. hey have been moving the ball well and getting in RZ but have been settling for FG . They lead the NFL in FG for under 40 yards by a good margin

Oh yeah, I remember now... Thanks for clearing that up...
Share 49ersWebzone