There are 231 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Method:
Shanny an awful qb scout. Completely awful. Don't trust him putting trey third now he's gone for a 5th when Purdy effing sucks. PURDY SUCKS.

You don't know much about qbs then
Trey could've thrown those interceptions today.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Or Sam
No doubt about that and then some.

Tret did throw a similar interception in preseason and he was absolutely bashed for it. Lot of hypocrites and double standards in our fanbase.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

Tret did throw a similar interception in preseason and he was absolutely bashed for it. Lot of hypocrites and double standards in our fanbase.
Wake me up when Trey actually does something productive on the football field then we'll talk about double standards.
[ Edited by DaleGribble on Oct 30, 2023 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Wake me up when Trey actually does something productive on the football field then we'll talk about double standards.
So it's not ok for a guy who's played 4 games to make mistakes but you make excuses for one that has played 16. Double standards is right.

Me I'm not crying about neither. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You care in preseason yet don't when it directly impacts games.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Oct 30, 2023 at 6:51 AM ]

So it's not ok for a guy who's played 4 games to make mistakes but you make excuses for one that has played 16. Double standards is right.

Me I'm not crying about neither. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You care in preseason yet don't when it directly impacts games.
A guy that's actually capable of getting on the field and contributing to the teams success something Lance never did is always gonna have a longer leash thats not hypocrisy that's a simple fact.

Never said I didn't care about the mistakes but Purdys shown enough to earn some leeway.
[ Edited by DaleGribble on Oct 30, 2023 at 8:03 AM ]

A guy that's actually capable of getting on the field and contributing to the teams success something Lance never did is always gonna have a longer leash thats not hypocrisy that's a simple fact.

Never said I didn't care about the mistakes but Purdys shown enough to earn some leeway.

To be fair, Brock didn't beat out Lance that year, Lance just got injured. So he wasn't really actually capable of getting on the field with his own abilities. Luckily when he got on he showed he can play and Kyle just never looked back, you don't bench a guy that hasn't loss when finishing the game healthy and playing well.
To be fair, Brock didn't beat out Lance that year, Lance just got injured. So he wasn't really actually capable of getting on the field with his own abilities. Luckily when he got on he showed he can play and Kyle just never looked back, you don't bench a guy that hasn't loss when finishing the game healthy and playing well.
Nobody was beating out Lance because he was handed the job,but that wasn't my point my point was that Purdy actually showed he was capable of contributing to the teams success so he had more leeway than a guy who had shown nothing.

Nobody was beating out Lance because he was handed the job,but that wasn't my point my point was that Purdy actually showed he was capable of contributing to the teams success so he had more leeway than a guy who had shown nothing.

Trey Lance didnt get injured on purpose. Purdy didnt show he was capable of contributing to the teams success, he was brought in because our qb 1 and 2 were injured so we had no other option. Fortunately the Purdy then took the best of the opportunity and showed that he can actually play in real games and we won all the games until the NFC champ game. So going into the off season and TC, there was no way we were going to bench Purdy if he was healthy. Now unfortunately for Trey he's actually never been given a true shot to play in the regular season for us cause of the injury and like I mentioned it earlier Kyle just never looked back.

Like winning a must win game for them to make the playoffs?
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

What an impressive win over a 4–13 Texans team at home that he had to come behind from due to him playing like s**t
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

Trey is no longer a 9er stop already. Lol
Lol went to Burlington Coat Factory..they got like 30 Lance jerseys..lol..40 bucks. No other players just Lance lol
Share 49ersWebzone