There are 121 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol went to Burlington Coat Factory..they got like 30 Lance jerseys..lol..40 bucks. No other players just Lance lol

The amazing part is the 40 bucks lol.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Lol went to Burlington Coat Factory..they got like 30 Lance jerseys..lol..40 bucks. No other players just Lance lol

Should be 40 bucks for all 30.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I'd buy one if it was like 10 bucks
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Wake me up when Trey actually does something productive on the football field then we'll talk about double standards.

Like winning a must win game for them to make the playoffs?

hope you didnt talk s**t about Jimmy G he's won way more and more must win games against harder opponents
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Trey could've thrown those interceptions today.

Tret did throw a similar interception in preseason and he was absolutely bashed for it. Lot of hypocrites and double standards in our fanbase.
Wake me up when Trey actually does something productive on the football field then we'll talk about double standards.
So it's not ok for a guy who's played 4 games to make mistakes but you make excuses for one that has played 16. Double standards is right.

Me I'm not crying about neither. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You care in preseason yet don't when it directly impacts games.

IMO it was not double standard nor hypocrisy. Trey at this point clearly doesn't deserved to be in the same conversation as Brock. Brock is a MVP candidate. Trey is in the 3rd string team.

Is this all you got? That was a while back. Trey played meh in that game. It is probably Trey's career highlight though.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Is this all you got? That was a while back. Trey played meh in that game. It is probably Trey's career highlight though.
Lol seriously the 3rd overall pick won a game against one of the worst teams in the league let's have a parade.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I'd buy one if it was like 10 bucks

-10 bucks
you would have to pay me ten bucks
League better watch out next year. He's no longer 21. He'll be 24.
Originally posted by ritz126:
hope you didnt talk s**t about Jimmy G he's won way more and more must win games against harder opponents

Jimmy was carried hard by this team. Wins ain't a QB stat.

Lol seriously the 3rd overall pick won a game against one of the worst teams in the league let's have a parade.

No playoffs that year without that win so cry about it. Doesn't matter if it was against a bad team. Lance barely had any experience but he managed to help the team win. Not his fault he was drafted number 3 overall where a team moved mountains for him with no intention of ever getting behind him.
[ Edited by eric_anthony on Nov 23, 2023 at 9:13 AM ]
The Houston game was good. The problem is that he didn't progress enough since that game.
  • thl408
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I heard the carpet upstairs is frayed, and there's stuff broken all over the place.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I heard the carpet upstairs is frayed, and there's stuff broken all over the place.

how much money has he made from our contract anyways?
Share 49ersWebzone