There are 230 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Seattle Sea Dragons gonna have some options between Mac, Zach, and Lance

Thats our backup you're talking about
Lance missed his big chance to cash in, he could have gone to the XFL and been their poster boy and inked a big money deal but instead now he lookin at being a sea dragon backup next season
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Lance missed his big chance to cash in, he could have gone to the XFL and been their poster boy and inked a big money deal but instead now he lookin at being a sea dragon backup next season

Can he make 30 plus million in the XFL? From a financial standpoint, hard to see him doing any better than he has.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Can he make 30 plus million in the XFL? From a financial standpoint, hard to see him doing any better than he has.

not today, but he could have in April 2023... probably a lot more than that, may $100 million contract
not today, but he could have in April 2023... probably a lot more than that, may $100 million contract

No f**king way, lol.

No f**king way, lol.

yeah, what the hell is this guy talking about? lol if he played in the XFL - he would of made like $1,200 a month. lol
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Lance to Vikings was his best option and it made sense for both sides

Look how it would have turned now

Vikings would be starting him with a shot at the playoffs still

i thought to atlanta made the most sense, thats where he could go and get the most reps
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i thought to atlanta made the most sense, thats where he could go and get the most reps

That's probably right. I still think it's hard to be in their position and want to trade for Trey instead of at least giving Ridder a chance. The only thing that separates these guys from a perception standpoint is draft status.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

his floor is so low, he's not getting any meaningful NFL reps, anywhere
he really needs another league, like Warner who was in arena and NFL Europe
Man, I feel so bad for Trey. I think Lynch did him dirty by sending him to Dallas. I wish he would've gone to Atlanta. They have solid weapons and they have qb issues. I think he's better than ridder and heinicke.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man, I feel so bad for Trey. I think Lynch did him dirty by sending him to Dallas. I wish he would've gone to Atlanta. They have solid weapons and they have qb issues. I think he's better than ridder and heinicke.

Lynch's job is to get the best deal for us, as opposed to sending Trey to the best possible landing spot for him. So no, I don't think John did Trey dirty.
Originally posted by evil:
Lynch's job is to get the best deal for us, as opposed to sending Trey to the best possible landing spot for him. So no, I don't think John did Trey dirty.

Paid him 20 + millions and got zero return. That isn't Trey's fault, but still… he owes us, lol.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Doing dirty lol, they took him 3 overall. They installed him with Kyle freakin Shanahan. Do we see what Brock is doing? Do we see the weapons we have? It was all set up for Trey to dominate. He looked non functional year 3 vs preseason roster cuts. So I agree with you.
Lance could have said to Lynch… "I appreciate you guys giving up so much to get me but we all know I'm a bit raw so how about I sign a team friendly contract with incentives so you can go get me a top notch lineman to make my life easier".

I'm sure everyone involved wishes things would have turned out differently with Lance but it seems like a pretty standard business and "sh*t happens" NFL scenario.

Dream on fool
Share 49ersWebzone