49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 253 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pete Carrol to Jerry world?
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And then he is gonna take them out of the trash and do it again next year

Funniest part was every time he went to throw it in the garbage the lid kept closing on him.
watching skip baylis kiss their ass all year long and hype them up and then seeing his yearly meltdown is always a treat
completely f**ked next year with Dak's cap hit nearly 60 million unless they extend him...which will f**k them till they finally cut him
Btw they won't be able to afford a lot of depth and possibly lose resigning Micah/Lamb/diggs/bland with all the money going to Dak
f**king hilarious this dumbass franchise will pay a s**t QB like Dak 55-60 million for another 5 years.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

Belichick.
I could see Jerry being so desperated that he would agree to give Belichick the total contral of the team in order to win the Superbowl.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Trey would've blown the packers out of ATT Stadium.

Could not have been worse than Dak lol. Wonder if TL will have a decent shot in Dallas
Originally posted by Montana:

Could not have been worse than Dak lol. Wonder if TL will have a decent shot in Dallas

He would first have to beat the 2nd string QB lol.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And then he is gonna take them out of the trash and do it again next year

Yep don't trust him unless he lights them on fire.
As much as i despise Dallas i actually grown to respect Dak a little bit. He isnt a douchebag like some of these QBs. Does't cry everytime he gets hit like Mahomes. Teks his L and goes home like a man. Feel bad he plays good during the season but has the meltdowns in the playoffs. Can't put the entire loss on him though. The vaulted Dallas D had no answer to GB's running game or pass game for that matter. Watching them play 2 high safety while getting gashed in the run game was something else. Dan Quinn needs to remove himself from all head coaching interviews. With that said i hope Seattle hires him!!!

How bout Dem BOYZ!!!! LOL

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
watching skip baylis kiss their ass all year long and hype them up and then seeing his yearly meltdown is always a treat

I love how he kept saying how he thinks his cowboys will get revenge on us in the playoffs... LOL
Originally posted by miked1978:
As much as i despise Dallas i actually grown to respect Dak a little bit. He isnt a douchebag like some of these QBs. Does't cry everytime he gets hit like Mahomes. Teks his L and goes home like a man. Feel bad he plays good during the season but has the meltdowns in the playoffs. Can't put the entire loss on him though. The vaulted Dallas D had no answer to GB's running game or pass game for that matter. Watching them play 2 high safety while getting gashed in the run game was something else. Dan Quinn needs to remove himself from all head coaching interviews. With that said i hope Seattle hires him!!!

How bout Dem BOYZ!!!! LOL

the only reason I love seeing Dak suck is because he's a Cowboy. He actually does a lot for the community. Is a good dude. He's a tad corny at times and I think he struggles with confidence but if he wasn't a cowboy, I'd probably root for him.

I just think he needs a new setting and a place with less expectations. Like if he can go to Tennessee...he would be beloved there.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Montana:

He would first have to beat the 2nd string QB lol.

This. As awful as Dak played, Trey isn't an upgrade.
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

Belichick.
I could see Jerry being so desperated that he would agree to give Belichick the total contral of the team in order to win the Superbowl.

I can't see an ego maniac like Jones giving anyone complete control over his team. He's the only owner that is a huge presence at the draft and probably makes some of the picks.
There's only two ways the cowboys can go from here.

You either get rid of everyone including the QB, or you hire a Shanahan style OC and keep Dak.

I would probably do the former, and honestly, I might trade Parsons while I'm at it. But if they keep Dake they have to give him a modern OC that will give him the best chance in the postseason.
Share 49ersWebzone