Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tankle104:
eh let's throw the guy some good plays too. Lol eff it

trash qb, throwing motion still ass
Just need more reps?
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Just need more reps?

In a development football league.
hard to fathom we entered a campaign not that long ago with him as QB1 KS trying to sell the guys on it with a straight face
what a weird time
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
hard to fathom we entered a campaign not that long ago with him as QB1 KS trying to sell the guys on it with a straight face
what a weird time
Try to sell?

it was time for Lance to sink or swim. Not a time to hide him
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
what a weird time

In the wise words of an all time great QB:
"a lot of weird stuff going on in San Fran"
Jimmy Jesus.
since I post his bad plays, I figure I should post his good ones when I see em too. Lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Trey Lance with the "HERE GO!!!!'. Not you too.

Sounded just like Dak lol
Wants his job lol

Not bad.
[ Edited by Montana on Aug 4, 2024 at 1:36 AM ]
since I post his bad plays, I figure I should post his good ones when I see em too. Lol

Nice throw. I think he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, might make for some good football..we shall see lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

LMFAO

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Right!

Who would give up 3 first round picks for that guy??
Cowboys decline Tr_EXCUSES 5th year option. Whoops. You Trey_ning Wheels guys were wrong. Wow. What a career. Maybe one of the most mis evaluated guys of all time.

LMAOOOOOO
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Cowboys decline Tr_EXCUSES 5th year option. Whoops. You Trey_ning Wheels guys were wrong. Wow. What a career. Maybe one of the most mis evaluated guys of all time.

Will admit I was wrong the second you admit you were wrong about Jimmy. At least people in my camp just wanted to see an unknown get a chance....while you Jimmy guys saw his play and still misevaluated.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Will admit I was wrong the second you admit you were wrong about Jimmy. At least people in my camp just wanted to see an unknown get a chance....while you Jimmy guys saw his play and still misevaluated.

Crickets. Shocker
Share 49ersWebzone