There are 200 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Crickets. Shocker

no one was wrong on Jimmy, he was good here,
his fault was hanging on to the ball too long, and taking more contact than he needed, he could have avoided some of the hits, that led to surg.
once he stacked a lot of surg, he is no longer who he was. these guys aren't static they change over time. Lance just gets worse cuz he isn't getting meaningful game action so his skills just erode.

go back to D Lock, if you saw last season, he tossed the game winner then got emotional, he mentioned how hard it is to sit a long time and watch other men play, not easy and you decline in the process. these guys are getting better and worse all the time folks. i don't look at russ now (who is garbage) and say oh he was always garbage, he was once a pretty darn good QB who gave us fits
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Cowboys decline Tr_EXCUSES 5th year option. Whoops. You Trey_ning Wheels guys were wrong. Wow. What a career. Maybe one of the most mis evaluated guys of all time.

Will admit I was wrong the second you admit you were wrong about Jimmy. At least people in my camp just wanted to see an unknown get a chance....while you Jimmy guys saw his play and still misevaluated.

Crickets. Shocker

LOL
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
his fault was hanging on to the ball too long, and taking more contact than he needed, he could have avoided some of the hits, that led to surg.
once he stacked a lot of surg, he is no longer who he was. these guys aren't static they change over time. Lance just gets worse cuz he isn't getting meaningful game action so his skills just erode.

go back to D Lock, if you saw last season, he tossed the game winner then got emotional, he mentioned how hard it is to sit a long time and watch other men play, not easy and you decline in the process. these guys are getting better and worse all the time folks. i don't look at russ now (who is garbage) and say oh he was always garbage, he was once a pretty darn good QB who gave us fits

Guess Sam Darnold is officially terrible again
Crickets. Shocker

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Guess Sam Darnold is officially terrible again

i suspect he will do well, if he gets on the field with Justin Jefferson, Addison, Hockenson, Aaron Jones, etc.
they have a good offense, on paper
Crickets. Shocker

what happened to your ex in the OL thread
Crickets. Shocker

what happened to your ex in the OL thread

If I recall you are the one who always had to rush to his defense

i am worried about our OL
now trent has us over a barrel
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Cowboys decline Tr_EXCUSES 5th year option. Whoops. You Trey_ning Wheels guys were wrong. Wow. What a career. Maybe one of the most mis evaluated guys of all time.

Will admit I was wrong the second you admit you were wrong about Jimmy. At least people in my camp just wanted to see an unknown get a chance....while you Jimmy guys saw his play and still misevaluated.

Crickets. Shocker

LOL

Jimmy was just injured a lot. He's banged up and older now. He was OK. Never great. He's no Brock_STAR Purdy. That's for sure.

i am worried about our OL
now trent has us over a barrel

He will be back. Hopefully Feliciano can nab C spot

i suspect he will do well, if he gets on the field with Justin Jefferson, Addison, Hockenson, Aaron Jones, etc.
they have a good offense, on paper

But you decline when you don't play?
Crickets. Shocker

Lol
It's Trey time.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It's Trey time.

How is Steve Smith still employed? f**king horrible
I'm pulling for the kid
Share 49ersWebzone