There are 199 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
i was rooting for him, it was a disappointing performance. Like Bloodless said, he looks the same. He just can't move the offense.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
4 ints, seemed like a half dozen to me lol. What a mess.

Trey plays with hesitation, his legs, he seems to have more confidence in than his throws I think. He has to get that big c--k confidence. I think he second guesses himself too much but sometimes I see decisiveness and there is a glimmer of hope there. Still more reps? Lol. Looks like he is afraid of making a mistake or something. It lacks natural flow. He still can improve, he did make some good moves but, yeah lol.

I don't watch other teams, just no time. That's too bad. I'm still a fan of his. I hope he gets better.
Dead wrong about Trey, he's just not a NFL starting QB. Glad he's with Dallas tho
He looked better than Brock Purdy this preseason so far...
I want to know what tape Kyle was watching that made him orgasm over this pick lolol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I want to know what tape Kyle was watching that made him orgasm over this pick lolol

His college tape? If it was so easy to see who is and isn't a franchise QB they'd be a lot less busts in the draft each year.
Originally posted by miked1978:

His college tape? If it was so easy to see who is and isn't a franchise QB they'd be a lot less busts in the draft each year.

yeah but his college tape wasn't great either. I have no idea what anyone saw when it came to actually playing football that they liked about him. all anyone ever says about him are physical tools but never what he is able to do on the field. in college all he did was run over lesser talent or throw to wide open guys all the time. didn't play any 2 minute drills and rarely ever any close games.

it was just blow outs, cause his team was a powerhouse before and after him, and wide open passes. This pick still boggles my mind. never was a fan of it and never understood it.

I'm not a pro but how this fooled the 49ers so deeply is mind blowing.

before the pick - i thought it was a complete joke to think we would take him. lol i never took it serious.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Aug 12, 2024 at 9:10 AM ]

Josh Allen / Mahomes tape
I wonder how that season would have went when he was the unquestioned #1 QB had he not got hurt.

Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
I wonder how that season would have went when he was the unquestioned #1 QB had he not got hurt.

i think there would of been a high likelyhood that we miss the playoffs, im being completely serious. the offense was that bad. we had next to 0 chance to beat a good team with him at the helm. only time he did decent was against a bottom five defense in houston or whoever it was that year. very predictable offense and very ineffecient.

plus, the way kyle was running him cause he was bad at the pass game - no way he lasts the whole season. lol

He woulda been benched by week 5.

he would have had his 4k yds and 40 TDs
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by miked1978:

yeah but his college tape wasn't great either. I have no idea what anyone saw when it came to actually playing football that they liked about him. all anyone ever says about him are physical tools but never what he is able to do on the field. in college all he did was run over lesser talent or throw to wide open guys all the time. didn't play any 2 minute drills and rarely ever any close games.

it was just blow outs, cause his team was a powerhouse before and after him, and wide open passes. This pick still boggles my mind. never was a fan of it and never understood it.

I'm not a pro but how this fooled the 49ers so deeply is mind blowing.

before the pick - i thought it was a complete joke to think we would take him. lol i never took it serious.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Even a 4th round pick was too rich for this sack of dirt.
Share 49ersWebzone