There are 528 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude just sucks. I'm surprised by the number of people that can't admit it this many years later. Every major issue he's having--starting the big one being unable to see the field--was in his college tape.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 24, 2024 at 8:33 PM ]
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
He ain't flaming atm he's looking better than he ever did with the 9ers. Kyle failed him when he was here
Lance should give flag football a chance. Might be his best bet to win as a QB somewhere.
Still can't believe a team drafted a 7th rounder in the 1st, 3rd overall, sheesh!
Originally posted by Predator85:
Still can't believe a team drafted a 7th rounder in the 1st, 3rd overall, sheesh!

I would draft Brock with a 3rd overall in a heartbeat.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
He's not going to get playing time. His contract is up. It is what it is. Kudos to the Niners for admitting their mistake early. Takes a ton of courage to do that.

Yeah, there is a lot of physical talent there but QB is mostly from the neck up. 49ers gave Rosen his third chance, I hope maybe Jim Harbaugh or another bottom feeder team gives Trey a 3rd chance next year. Hopefully there's a team out in NFL land that will allow him the reps he needs. But it doesn't look good right now.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by Predator85:

I would draft Brock with a 3rd overall in a heartbeat.

I know we lucked into Purdy, but man o man imagine 3 first round OLine picks protecting Purdy right now. 😓
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by okdkid:
He's not going to get playing time. His contract is up. It is what it is. Kudos to the Niners for admitting their mistake early. Takes a ton of courage to do that.

Yeah, there is a lot of physical talent there but QB is mostly from the neck up. 49ers gave Rosen his third chance, I hope maybe Jim Harbaugh or another bottom feeder team gives Trey a 3rd chance next year. Hopefully there's a team out in NFL land that will allow him the reps he needs. But it doesn't look good right now.

I don't think reps are going to fix him at this point. He's got the tools that you want, but he just doesn't see the field well at all and I don't think that is going to change or get better.
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Aug 24, 2024 at 6:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dude just sucks. I'm surprised by the number of people can't admit it this many years later. Every major issue he's having starting the big one being unable to see the field was there on his college tape.

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
This the guy you all loved right???
5 picks and a pick six. Wow. Does he even make the Dallas roster? I can't believe we wasted this many picks on this bum.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Aug 24, 2024 at 8:12 PM ]
wait so this was Stick v Lance that's like the NDSU SB
Oh man! FIVE PICKS? How do you keep this guy on any NFL roster? How did Shanahan miss so badly? Or did he?
Originally posted by NeKro:
This the guy you all loved right???

Reading this thread shows you a lot about the football knowledge of this board. 80% of the posters thought this guy was the second coming. Very few were against it from the beginning and they were shunned and even banned for their truthful but negative takes
Share 49ersWebzone