There are 166 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Lmao Vernon Davis was one of the best TEs in football in his prime and had one of the most iconic playoff performances in 49ers history

He was a unicorn the way Trent Williams was a unicorn. A person that big *cannot* move or be as fast him, it's simply defies physics . Or so I said at the time.
5 pick Trey is what they call him in the streets.
Lmao Vernon Davis was one of the best TEs in football in his prime and had one of the most iconic playoff performances in 49ers history

So did Raheem Mostert and Colin Kaepernick
Originally posted by krizay:

How many pro bowls and all pros did they earn?

Vernon Davis in his prime was considered one of the best at his position. Nobody ever put Mostert or Kap (outside of some preseason predictions) in the category. not really sure what point you're trying to get across.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Aug 29, 2024 at 1:18 PM ]

Vernon Davis Has Stone Hands

- 49ersWebzone.com history
Originally posted by boast:

He did though. He was a really good player but man was he clumsy at times (in a few different ways).
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
He did though. He was a really good player but man was he clumsy at times (in a few different ways).

I wouldnt say stone hands, but he was definitely a body catcher with worse-than-ideal hands for a TE, especially we're talking HoF caliber guys.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I wouldnt say stone hands, but he was definitely a body catcher with worse-than-ideal hands for a TE, especially we're talking HoF caliber guys.

Agreed.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
They had a stacked team at the time. They saw a rare chance to move up and take a QB in the top 5. They gambled and it failed. It didn't hurt them much since they ended up getting Purdy and went to another SB. Are we going to keep beating this to death like we do about not drafting Mahomes or Rodgers?

Isnt this the Treyded Lance thread?

Isn't this where we are supposed to go to talk Treyded Lance?

I still got mofos @ing me over Vernon Davis which is weird cause he never lived up to his draft status either 🤔

Kriz has PTSD. He lobbied sooooooooo hard against drafting Davis in the forums and then his worst nightmare came true.
Originally posted by boast:

oh i know. that was a throwback to his thread title here way way back.

How many iconic performances did Michael Huff have, kriz?

Originally posted by BYisGod:

None that I am aware of. To the best of my knowledge he also didn't make a mistake that cost the team and came off the field nonchalant.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

None that I am aware of. To the best of my knowledge he also didn't make a mistake that cost the team and came off the field nonchalant.

Fair point lol.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

That stupid little bunny hop he did all the time when catching the ball used to piss me off lol.
[ Edited by illinois9er on Aug 29, 2024 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by illinois9er:
That stupid little bunny hop he did all the time when catching the ball used to piss me off lol.

100% agreed. That hop was one of the reasons that play with Kam happened in the first place too
Share 49ersWebzone