Originally posted by tankle104:

Looks slow
yeah and scared to hit the guy
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
why is this in the Lance thread ? lol

Oh damn! My bad. That's a mistake. Lol sorry about that

Long day. lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Dak should send Trey a big gift. Jerry tried to use Trey as leverage and Trey failed him big time.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Fair to call him a bust now?
Lol. Good luck on your third nfl team buddy
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Lol. Good luck on your third nfl team buddy

3rd team will do him no good. He'd be better off going to the CFL or UFL.
Tua is probably out for the season if not more. Doesn't look good for Trey if McDaniel doesn't want him.
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Tua is probably out for the season if not more. Doesn't look good for Trey if McDaniel doesn't want him.
Dobbs has more of a chance than Trey just cause of experience. Trey has inexperience going against him. Trey would need to be in Miami's org from the jump to play there
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 13, 2024 at 10:39 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dobbs has more of a chance then Trey just cause of experience. Trey has inexperience going against him. Trey would need to be in Miami's org from the jump to play there

Yea I dont think its a "bad look" if mcdaniel doesnt trade for him lol

I think Ryan Tannehill might be in play for a return honestly

Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dobbs has more of a chance then Trey just cause of experience. Trey has inexperience going against him. Trey would need to be in Miami's org from the jump to play there

Yea I dont think its a "bad look" if mcdaniel doesnt trade for him lol

I think Ryan Tannehill might be in play for a return honestly
Idk if Miami owners want a tannenhill reunion
Originally posted by jcs:

To bust you actually have to be given a chance and then suck. The Niners didn't do him any favors by trading him to a team that already had a franchise QB and a decent backup.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

To bust you actually have to be given a chance and then suck. The Niners didn't do him any favors by trading him to a team that already had a franchise QB and a decent backup.

What if you can't get a chance because you already suck (which is exactly the case)?
Originally posted by Niners99:

Lol he made it on to an NFL roster....The fact he can't win a job after what was spent on him, yeah...that means he is a bust.

Dude had two shots on two different teams and could not secure QB2, he is a third string NFL QB right now.

This sounds like someone saying Well.... Jim Druckenmiller was never given a chance...so we don't know if he sucks.....
Trey would've led us out of Minnie with a W.
Share 49ersWebzone