LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jimmy is a satellite locked in low earth orbit.
Lance is a rocket ship to Mars.
Thats our expectation.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
sounds like Lance is spending plenty of time learning the play book per Peter king…

This kid is giving me a major football boner. I'm trying to hold my hype before I see him play a preseason game.

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN THIS HYPED ABOUT A PRESEASON GAME.
it's better to not creae these expectations. He's still a rookie

I had expectations of Jimmy who was not a rookie every year and was disappointed in all but one so…..

Pfft. Lance probably logging with Netflix on the background TV and he just keeps the iPad from locking.

And it's about time a team uses iPads instead of clunky android tablets.
Originally posted by socal1632:
getting utterly ridiculous:

49ers' Kyle Shanahan: I don't know any rookie who can unseat Jimmy Garoppolo at his best😆😆😆😆.
He's literally trying to sell a used car with one speed at 50 percent above the Kelly blue draft pick book price🤣🤣🤣🤨🤨

Lol he can sell all he wants,...but the fact of the matter is that contract is a stickler.

If Rosen can somehow ascend,...things will look alot brighter.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Pfft. Lance probably logging with Netflix on the background TV and he just keeps the iPad from locking.

Major shift in team philosophy here.
Originally posted by random49er:

I thought it was Surface tablets before
Sounds like Trey "Baby Kap" Lance is putting in the work!

Jed is finally cracking his wallet open.
Originally posted by Tman:
How did Mahomes look in his first few practices vs Alex? Would it have benefitted him and the chiefs more if he played year 1?

How did Tyrod Taylor & Herbert look? Tyrod & Allen? Tyrod vs Baker? Flacco & Jackson etc…do you think it would have benefited any of them, to sit those guys for a full yr? If the only way for a rookie QB to be successful is to red shirt them….every single team would do it.

People get all up in arms that Lance hasn't played a ton or who he played against YET they don't want him to play, so he can't actually get better lol

FWIW Mahomes couldn't even read coverages the yr he won the MVP. Good coaching, good players around them and straight up talent help these young gifted QBs have success. Period
Originally posted by glorydayz:

They must not have a sponsorship with Microsoft

Want to hear the audio of receivers catching Lance's passes like at his pro day
The media is really annoying me. Yeah it all sounds exciting but they wanna crown Lance right away and trying to stir up controversy between Jimmy and Trey.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Lol baby Kap, Lance is nothing like Kap other than they're both light skin if that's what you're getting that nonsense from
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Aug 2, 2021 at 9:48 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They must not have a sponsorship with Microsoft

People just call everything an iPad.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Lol baby Kap, Lance is nothing like Kap other than they're both light skin if that's what you're getting that nonsense from
Please don't follow the nonsense up. I think certain people do it to just get a response.
Share 49ersWebzone