Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Sounds like Trey "Baby Kap" Lance is putting in the work!
Lol baby Kap, Lance is nothing like Kap other than they're both light skin if that's what you're getting that nonsense from

The skin is your comparison? How about the strong arm and fast runner.

so why not call him Josh Allen? Or Watson? Maybe Justin Herbert

Because we're comparing 49ers QB. Why are we comparing to other team's QB? Does Trey not have a strong arm and a fast runner like Kaep?

Great Trey Lance is getting compared to a guy who got put on the bench in favor of Blaine Gabbert. We're f**ked boys

This is what's dumb about the fan base. Does Trey not have a strong arm and fast runner like Kaep. I did not compare his football IQ or mental aspects of it. Yet so many of you act like I said everything about him is 100% Kaep.

Then get a better comparison. You think this fan base wants our hopes of franchise QB to be compared to a bum like Kap?
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Pfft. Lance probably logging with Netflix on the background TV and he just keeps the iPad from locking.

And it's about time a team uses iPads instead of clunky android tablets.

Major shift in team philosophy here.

They must not have a sponsorship with Microsoft

Either that or Peter King is just one of those boomers that refers to every tablet as an iPad.
Lol baby Kap, Lance is nothing like Kap other than they're both light skin if that's what you're getting that nonsense from

Because we're comparing 49ers QB. Why are we comparing to other team's QB? Does Trey not have a strong arm and a fast runner like Kaep?

who's comparing him former 49er QBs? That's not what he was trying to do.

Also what's the point of comparing him to past 49er QBs that played on a totally different roster with a totally different coaching staff…that's no different then saying he's similar to so and so on another roster in reality.

glory is calling him that because he knows it's pisses people off.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Either that or Peter King is just one of those boomers that refers to every tablet as an iPad.

Probably this lol

who's comparing him former 49er QBs? That's not what he was trying to do.

Also what's the point of comparing him to past 49er QBs that played on a totally different roster with a totally different coaching staff…that's no different then saying he's similar to so and so on another roster in reality.

glory is calling him that because he knows it's pisses people off.

It doesn't piss me off it shows me the fans that don't know s**t about football and who I can disregard when they post.
Pfft. Lance probably logging with Netflix on the background TV and he just keeps the iPad from locking.

You mean extra large iPod

Great Trey Lance is getting compared to a guy who got put on the bench in favor of Blaine Gabbert. We're f**ked boys

This is what's dumb about the fan base. Does Trey not have a strong arm and fast runner like Kaep. I did not compare his football IQ or mental aspects of it. Yet so many of you act like I said everything about him is 100% Kaep.

Then get a better comparison. You think this fan base wants our hopes of franchise QB to be compared to a bum like Kap?

How about reading what started the conversation? FredFlintsone mentioned that skin color was the comparison. I replied with strong arm and fast runner comparison. I just added to the conversation. Instead of crying about it, refute my comment that he has a strong arm and a fast runner like Kaep.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by frenchtoast:
Buckner is better than Armstead but not that much so the question is

😆

Relax 9moon
Kyle posey on NN and the striking gold pod is always a great listen…it's not all crowning Lance or Jimmy but he believes there is a legit competition based on what he's seen at camp.

good objective takes from him.

MM used the term "team issued iPad"

[ Edited by boast on Aug 2, 2021 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by frenchtoast:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Convinced that Jimmy G gets traded and Shanahan tells us all he's known Lance was the starter for a while.

Jimmy G for DeFo straight up, make it happen John

They wouldn't make that trade unless we threw in Armstead. Actually, it's a fair trade. Buckner is better than Armstead but not that much so the question is: do the Colts want Jimmy that badly? If so, he's a Colt, it's a deal. If not, that will reveal how the rest of the NFL regards Jimmy's true value. Call their bluff, John...

Frank Reich and Foles go back a long way…and right now Foles is just one of Bears 3rd string QBs

A quick Google search leads me to believe that the agreement with MS is for the Surface tablets to be used on the sidelines. Camp/practice/playbook stuff is probably a team-by-team decision. I'd think it'd be better/easier/more efficient to use the same hardware, but whatevs.

A quick Google search leads me to believe that the agreement with MS is for the Surface tablets to be used on the sidelines. Camp/practice/playbook stuff is probably a team-by-team decision. I'd think it'd be better/easier/more efficient to use the same hardware, but whatevs.

Share 49ersWebzone