There are 227 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

vs the 2s*
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

vs the 2s*

Our 2s are better than anyone he faced in college though.

vs the 2s*

With the 2s*

vs the 2s*

With Josh Hokit and Sanu as his receivers.

vs the 2s*

Jimmy keeps throwing picks. Give it up. We have what appears to be a prodigy at qb.
Originally posted by ritz126:
trey lance is no Vick
You're right. I heard Trey loves dogs.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Aug 2, 2021 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:
This is what's dumb about the fan base. Does Trey not have a strong arm and fast runner like Kaep. I did not compare his football IQ or mental aspects of it. Yet so many of you act like I said everything about him is 100% Kaep.

When comparing QBs I think its best to evaluate there arms and thats where Kaep and Lance are not similar at all. There are lots of QBs that are dual threats thats why Kaep is a horrible comparison.
[ Edited by Ohio49ersfan on Aug 2, 2021 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by socal1632:
Jimmy keeps throwing picks*. Give it up. We have what appears to be a prodigy at qb.

*To All Pro Fred Warner

Our Defense is good, guys. Like REALLY good.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Jimmy keeps throwing picks*. Give it up. We have what appears to be a prodigy at qb.

*To All Pro Fred Warner

Maybe, but half of our first team defense isn't even practicing in 11 on 11s right now.
Originally posted by Ohio49ersfan:
This is what's dumb about the fan base. Does Trey not have a strong arm and fast runner like Kaep. I did not compare his football IQ or mental aspects of it. Yet so many of you act like I said everything about him is 100% Kaep.

When comparing QBs I think its best to evaluate there arms and thats where Kaep and Lance are not similar at all. There are lots of QBs that are dual threats thats why Kaep is a horrible comparison.

How so? I think they both really have strong arms and can make a deep throw.

Trey really trying to force this to be a competition.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

*To All Pro Fred Warner

Maybe, but half of our first team defense isn't even practicing in 11 on 11s right now.

By half you mean bosa? Still about right...lol

They both have a strong arm. Difference is one is a moron who couldn't make decisions and took horrible sacks and took off if his first read was covered. The other seems to be able to read the entire field and see past the first option before taking off.
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:

They both have a strong arm. Difference is one is a moron who couldn't make decisions and took horrible sacks and took off if his first read was covered. The other seems to be able to read the entire field and see past the first option before taking off.

Have no clue in this world how Don Qui Hote windmill arm take off and run Kap is in this conversation. He's a RW/Allen/McNair mix.
[ Edited by socal1632 on Aug 2, 2021 at 12:17 PM ]

i wanna see Lance vs. the 1st team so bad lol
Share 49ersWebzone