LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think real life is happening, one guy is getting $20-something million dollars this season and thats the guy they are going to start no matter what.

Trey "Baby Kap" Lance will ride the bench this year unless JG get's the usual injury, in which the "Baby Kap" era begins like the CK7 original career took off after Alex went down.

If we open up all of that cap space from JG's contract and "Baby Kap" is the real deal? Without the need to pay 2 years worth of 1st round picks, man we would be sitting pretty for the next 4-5 years and could build a killer roster!

Blocked
I think real life is happening, one guy is getting $20-something million dollars this season and thats the guy they are going to start no matter what.

Trey "Baby Kap" Lance will ride the bench this year unless JG get's the usual injury, in which the "Baby Kap" era begins like the CK7 original career took off after Alex went down.

If we open up all of that cap space from JG's contract and "Baby Kap" is the real deal? Without the need to pay 2 years worth of 1st round picks, man we would be sitting pretty for the next 4-5 years and could build a killer roster!
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I'm just working on Baby Kap's new brand. LOL
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I'm just working on Baby Kap's new brand. LOL

I see that lol
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Blocked

I'm not sure how Lance is baby Kap?

To me they play very different.

Is it cause they both can scramble and all of a sudden they're the same?

i'll call him baby MaWilson
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

Blocked

Already went over this, go back a few hundred pages.
Calling Trey "Baby Kap" is just insulting to the rookie right now. Trey seems much more football-heady and serious about his playing career.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Calling Trey "Baby Kap" is just insulting to the rookie right now. Trey seems much more football-heady and serious about his playing career.

Did Trey say this?

If not, how do you know he's insulted by his new nickname?
Originally posted by cortana49:

Did Trey say this?

If not, how do you know he's insulted by his new nickname?

From my perspective.

Blocked

Imagine calling someone Baby Kap just because they have the same skin color. Cringe.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Blocked

Imagine calling someone Baby Kap just because they have the same skin color. Cringe.

Agreed.

and aint nobody got time to go back a 100 pages.

the comparison is inaccurate

Blocked

Imagine a world where skin color doesn't matter and players are judged by what they can do on the field.

Imagine two guys being the same size, same position, same playing style (Athletic scrambling QB w/ big arm), drafted by the same team, even similar arm sleeve tattoo's, and both have a "Franchise QB" sitting in front of them.

Trey "Baby Kap" Lance = the second coming of CK7!

Let's go baby!!!!

Go NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Tman:
How did Mahomes look in his first few practices vs Alex? Would it have benefitted him and the chiefs more if he played year 1?

How did Tyrod Taylor & Herbert look? Tyrod & Allen? Tyrod vs Baker? Flacco & Jackson etc…do you think it would have benefited any of them, to sit those guys for a full yr? If the only way for a rookie QB to be successful is to red shirt them….every single team would do it.

People get all up in arms that Lance hasn't played a ton or who he played against YET they don't want him to play, so he can't actually get better lol

FWIW Mahomes couldn't even read coverages the yr he won the MVP. Good coaching, good players around them and straight up talent help these young gifted QBs have success. Period

Also - I think had Mahomes played earlier - maybe they don't lose to the Pats in the playoffs in year 2 and win Superbowl a year earlier. Had he played in his rookie year - maybe they were celebrating their 2nd Superbowl when they won against us.

Lol
are we really doing this…

or maybe he takes one to the knees and blows out both his acl's..

Yup best thing is to never play him, you know because he might get hurt some day

Yea cause that's what I said..
be nice if they'd of just moved on from jimmy already & run with Trey game one..

Initially I thought it was better to have both Jimmy and Lance on the team in case one gets hurt but now I'm not so sure..
Imagine a world where skin color doesn't matter and players are judged by what they can do on the field.

Imagine two guys being the same size, same position, same playing style (Athletic scrambling QB w/ big arm), drafted by the same team, even similar arm sleeve tattoo's, and both have a "Franchise QB" sitting in front of them.

Let's go baby!!!!

Go NINERS!!!!

They're not the same style of player. Its just a lazy comparison because they can both run and have a strong arm. Nobody called Josh Allen "Baby Kap". I wonder why?

Let's go baby!!!!

Go NINERS!!!!

They're not the same style of player. Its just a lazy comparison because they can both run and have a strong arm. Nobody called Josh Allen "Baby Kap". I wonder why?

Nobody calls Lamar Jackson Baby Kap either. I wonder why?
Share 49ersWebzone