LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Shifty:
Just curious, what would you all do with Lance this year?

Im in the camp of starting Jimmy early as we have two road games and then a big Sunday night game against Green Bay. Sprinkle in some Lance read option plays in the red zone and some 3rd downs to keep the defense guessing.

If Jimmy is struggling in those games, then make the move to Lance. If not then keep Jimmy starting and have Lance come in for specific plays and situations

If Lance looks ready, I don't see the point in waiting.
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Another key is that in this day, you need a qb with mobility that can deliver all over the field. Trey gives you that range. Jimmy does not.

Tom Brady would like a word with you.

Tom Brady Is the exception. . Besides, why not take advantage of all these new rules with a mobile QB?. Look how many soft calls, Wilson and Murray get In their favour.

these dudes seem to be vibing pretty well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Another key is that in this day, you need a qb with mobility that can deliver all over the field. Trey gives you that range. Jimmy does not.

Tom Brady would like a word with you.

Tom Brady Is the exception. . Besides, why not take advantage of all these new rules with a mobile QB?. Look how many soft calls, Wilson and Murray get In their favour.

I agree with the soft calls. We need to take advantage of the NFL protecting the QBs like they are
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

I think Sherfield is nearly a lock to make this team. We need a special teams ace with Mostert starting at RB and we need a deep threat which is mainly what Sherfield has been in his career.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I think Sherfield is nearly a lock to make this team. We need a special teams ace with Mostert starting at RB and we need a deep threat which is mainly what Sherfield has been in his career.
Sherfield would be ideal in the slot to help stretch the field and open up the intermediate throws for deebo and aiyuk. We need a burner on the field.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Sherfield would be ideal in the slot to help stretch the field and open up the intermediate throws for deebo and aiyuk. We need a burner on the field.

Aiyuk, Samuel, Sanu, Sherfield, Hurd and James. My WR's making the team

I'm not sure about James tbh, I think he'll most likely be cut Imo.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I'm not sure about James tbh, I think he'll most likely be cut Imo.

Possibly. But he knows the offense inside out and can return kicks and punts
What an exciting time to be a 49ers' fan.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah, it is.
  • 91til
  • Veteran

Kyle keeps one every year and I don't think any of our guys have Sherfield's speed, Aiyuk maybe
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah, it is.

can't f**kin wait for week 1!!
trey is earning his teams Respect
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Huh? Dude had full read progressions at NDSU. There's film of him looking off safeties and going past his 1st read. He wasn't running a straight up pistol offense.

You are the cap guy right?

no, that's AB.
Share 49ersWebzone