There are 216 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Kyle needs to give Lance more challenging homework

Week 1 starter. Coming up soon.

Probably gave him all the shot plays and ran only the stuff already has nailed down.

Let's wait and see how he does in preseason games. We all know that coaches can make QBs look better than they are in preseason like Martz did with JTO when he wanted to convince Nolan to start JTO.
Originally posted by SD49er:
Kittle unintentionally disputed McDaniel's comments, but clearly disagreed that Trey is directing anyone. We should all pump the breaks on anointing Trey, and just enjoy his ascension as it happens without forcing Trey into a category he has not earned, yet. Reports have been amazing. He will be "it" soon. But Jimmy should be the starter, and if Trey unseats him, then amazing, however this is unlikely. Lets remember, no rookie QB has ever won a Super Bowl. This team is primed to win a SB now, and trusting a rookie QB with that task, even if he is more talented, is risky as hell.

So tired of this comment. No rookie QB has won a SB until a rookie QB wins a SB. Not to mention an overwhelming majority of rookie QBs arent on stacked teams.
Middlekauff was GUSHING about Trey on their YouTube channel today. Good listen for whoever is interested.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Middlekauff was GUSHING about Trey on their YouTube channel today. Good listen for whoever is interested.

Dude I don't care what anyone says McDaniels cracks me up.

OC putting things into perspective, someone else brought this up in the training camp thread without seeing the play it's hard to know the progression and whether or not trey is putting the ball where he is supposed to or not
Originally posted by NYniner85:

lol I watched his press conference. He has a very deadpan delivery on his jokes, like when he came in and asked the media to please hold all of their questions about Taybor Pepper for Coach Hightower.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I like him. He seems relatable. If more guys listen and buy in to what he's saying, that's great. He obviously has a high football I.Q. so I could care less how he comes across in an interview. I also don't see his public speaking skills as a negative. He seems just fine in that aspect to me.
something beautiful about a QB who can make passes look this easy
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
something beautiful about a QB who can make passes look this easy

This is like the 4th throw we've seen from TC where Trey drops a dime right over a defender that is just out of their reach.

• KiwiM
  • Veteran
[ Edited by KiwiM on Aug 4, 2021 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
No team had played a super bowl with home field advantage. Until last year. Just cause it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't happen.

Superbowl XIX. i dont get how this aint talked about has a home field advantage superbowl..
Originally posted by KiwiM:

Hmmm
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Hmmm

Matt Maiocco has never been a hype or click reporter.

He is notorious for being boring and objective in his reporting.

The fact he can't contain himself is very telling.

*that is not the post I quoted wtf...original post said media was hype over trey lance
[ Edited by Tigerlaw on Aug 4, 2021 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Hmmm

Matt Maiocco has never been a hype or click reporter.

He is notorious for being boring and objective in his reporting.

The fact he can't contain himself is very telling.

*that is not the post I quoted wtf...original post said media was hype over trey lance

yeah very telling if it's coming from Maiocco. Looking forward to Saturday
Share 49ersWebzone