LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tyler Dunne former B/R journalists and founder of Go long…wrote a piece on Lance (I posted it yesterday)

he said he got a txt from a SF player…

One veteran who's in San Francisco clearly to win now texted back in 27 seconds with his official Trey Lance report: "F----r looks really good!!!!"
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 5, 2021 at 9:05 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Tyler Dunne former B/R journalists and founder of Go long…wrote a piece on Lance (I posted it yesterday)

One veteran who's in San Francisco clearly to win now texted back in 27 seconds with his official Trey Lance report: "F----r looks really good!!!!"

"One veteran who's in San Francisco clearly to win now"

Hmm… Alex Mack?
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Hmm… Alex Mack?

Mack is a good guess. Perhaps Jordan Matthews or Sanu?
Originally posted by thl408:

Hmm… Alex Mack?

I thought it was a defender? Tony Jefferson?
Originally posted by thl408:

Hmm… Alex Mack?

Dee Ford?

Kittle seems like someone who says "F***er" off-camera
I don't care about him looking good in two padded practices. But hearing about his work ethic and how he was told to improve on his mechanics from the coaches. And responding positively to that. That is very encouraging to hear.
Originally posted by Silky:

Kittle seems like someone who says "F***er" off-camera

I want that motherf—-ing Trey off that motherf—-ing bench
K'waun Williams is my guess for the mystery texter

Just the way it is said makes me think its a defender - a non DL player who has to guard against him but that is just complete speculation on my part
This is off topic, but for all the people thinking Patrick Mahomes was a slam dunk back when he was drafted:

Not every rookie QB shines in camp. This should put what we're seeing from Trey in perspective.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by boast:
list those teams and their QB room. you'll see the Niners are in a unique situation not really comparable to past situations.

I agree this is uncharted territory, but if Lance is just better, and reports keep coming back day-after-day, at some point it's not even a decision.

Fully agree, especially dependent on how they both look in preseason. Incredible to see the kid forcing everyone's hand and potentially taking a job that supposedly wasn't there for the taking.

Rookie QBs should not be better than Jimmy G.
Originally posted by Wewillwin:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by boast:
list those teams and their QB room. you'll see the Niners are in a unique situation not really comparable to past situations.

I agree this is uncharted territory, but if Lance is just better, and reports keep coming back day-after-day, at some point it's not even a decision.

Fully agree, especially dependent on how they both look in preseason. Incredible to see the kid forcing everyone's hand and potentially taking a job that supposedly wasn't there for the taking.

Rookie QBs should not be better than Jimmy G.

Those are fake these days.
Would you guys trade Trey "Baby Kap" Lance straight up for Trevor Lawrence right now?
Share 49ersWebzone