LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
The more intriguing question is … would you trade Lance straight up for Aaron Rodgers?

This is an easy no for me. Just based on age and salary. Oh and Rodgers being a cry baby.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
The more intriguing question is … would you trade Lance straight up for Aaron Rodgers?

This is an easy no for me. Just based on age and salary. Oh and Rodgers being a cry baby.

How old was Baby Kap when Rogers was drafted?
Is everybody 9moon now?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

definitely gloryz new nickname. gonna make sure it sticks.
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

Originally posted by boast:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

Baby Baby Baby

Baby Mahomes
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by boast:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

Baby Baby Baby
ok i see you glory .. nice JB there

Originally posted by Wewillwin:
This whole freaking talk track that you don't develop on the bench is just nonsense.

Every young player at every position develops on the bench via practice, the film room and coaching.

More so when they're playing the most mentally demanding position in sports.

Like, Aaron Rodgers didn't get better from his 3-4 years riding the bench? Steve Young didn't improve drastically? Get out of here.

You cant say this is evidence when what you are comparing it to (actually playing), didn't happen.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This whole freaking talk track that you don't develop on the bench is just nonsense.

Every young player at every position develops on the bench via practice, the film room and coaching.

Like, Aaron Rodgers didn't get better from his 3-4 years riding the bench? Steve Young didn't improve drastically? Get out of here.

You cant say this is evidence when what you are comparing it to (actually playing), didn't happen.

Sick of the Rodgers comparison. Does nobody else remember the horrendous throwing motion he had coming out of college? That dude had a LOT to work on before he got to where he is.
Just read an article about the Vikings and their trouble with unvaxed players. The leader of the unvaxed is Kirk Cousins. Man, I am so so glad that Kyle didn't get that SOB on the niners.
Originally posted by eastie:
Just read an article about the Vikings and their trouble with unvaxed players. The leader of the unvaxed is Kirk Cousins. Man, I am so so glad that Kyle didn't get that SOB on the niners.

You don't like that!?
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Sick of the Rodgers comparison. Does nobody else remember the horrendous throwing motion he had coming out of college? That dude had a LOT to work on before he got to where he is.

Never mind the throwing motion (well, you can't never mind it but it's not the point I'm trying to make), he held the damn ball on dropbacks like he was eating a cheeseburger, A.K.A straight up asking to be strip-sacked on the slightest contact.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by eastie:

You don't like that!?

SARS-CoV-2 likes that
Share 49ersWebzone