There are 241 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

definitely gloryz new nickname. gonna make sure it sticks.
The two men and players are nothing alike except for the fact that they both are of mixed race (European and African). Isn't relying on that to call one the same name as the other pretty simplistic and racist?
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by eastie:
Just read an article about the Vikings and their trouble with unvaxed players. The leader of the unvaxed is Kirk Cousins. Man, I am so so glad that Kyle didn't get that SOB on the niners.

You don't like that!?

SARS-CoV-2 likes that
its a joke, a play on KC's famous "you like that"
Is everybody 9moon now?

Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by eastie:
Just read an article about the Vikings and their trouble with unvaxed players. The leader of the unvaxed is Kirk Cousins. Man, I am so so glad that Kyle didn't get that SOB on the niners.

You don't like that!?

SARS-CoV-2 likes that
its a joke, a play on KC's famous "you like that"

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

The two men and players are nothing alike except for the fact that they both are of mixed race (European and African). Isn't relying on that to call one the same name as the other pretty simplistic and racist?

Yes. Yes it is.
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

very much so
Hahaha. It's not racist. It's just a lame ass nickname. Hey guys let's name a kid with all the talent in the world after a s**tty QB who flamed out of the league and doesn't even love the game.
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

1000%
I came into this thread wanting to talk about Lance starting and all I see is 'racist' and 'Covid' being thrown around

I still think Trey will be starting week 1 after he shines in preseason
Originally posted by GoldenFortyNiner:
I came into this thread wanting to talk about Lance starting and all I see is 'racist' and 'Covid' being thrown around

I think so too. I think Jimmy gets moved in some form (cut or traded) over the next month and the Niners may even sign another backup with similar skills to Lance.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by GoldenFortyNiner:

I think so too. I think Jimmy gets moved in some form (cut or traded) over the next month and the Niners may even sign another backup with similar skills to Lance.

Jimmy for Minshew straight up.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Is everybody 9moon now?
baby 9moons

1000%

Take that stuff to Kap's thread in the pl where that nickname is already being discussed.

We're trying to keep thread about football.

Thanks
TREY LANCE. Remember him???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Keep it Lance, fellows.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Keep it Lance, fellows.

Already apparent that in work ethic alone, sackorpick is an absolute bum by comparison.
Share 49ersWebzone