There are 265 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by eastie:
Just read an article about the Vikings and their trouble with unvaxed players. The leader of the unvaxed is Kirk Cousins. Man, I am so so glad that Kyle didn't get that SOB on the niners.

You don't like that!?

SARS-CoV-2 likes that
its a joke, a play on KC's famous "you like that"

I know
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Trey, go!
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Keep it Lance, fellows.

Already apparent that in work ethic alone, sackorpick is an absolute bum by comparison.

Damn

I am not sure if this has been posted. I think this is from yesterday's practice. Kittle seemed pretty excited after.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bloodless:

I am not sure if this has been posted. I think this is from yesterday's practice. Kittle seemed pretty excited after.

Nice, had to have been yesterday because they were off today.
He won't start week one but the second Jimmy falters there will be no turning back.

Baleeeeed Dat.

Swear I seen one of the reporters saying that pass could have been defended or picked. If that's the one they were talking about then I don't know what the f**k they were seeing while high. Perfect pass dropped in the bucket
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Swear I seen one of the reporters saying that pass could have been defended or picked. If that's the one they were talking about then I don't know what the f**k they were seeing while high. Perfect pass dropped in the bucket

You can't throw every pass perfect - that pass was on the money. Some people just get too nick picky sometimes.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I thought it might have been that throw as well which was why I wasn't sure what practice it was from. But it is not the previous throw that has been shown of him hitting Kittle. Here is the old video of him hitting Kittle, completely different defenders covering( also the old one they are in shorts, the new one is full pads).

[ Edited by Bloodless on Aug 6, 2021 at 12:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Just found out today on locked on 49ers from a NDSU beat reporter that Boise State offered him a scholarship to be their QB the night he was signing with NDSU and he said no. He honored his commitment. Like that.

he also said he's watched Lance slinging it 60 yards from his knees to WRs in warmups. Said his arm is better than Wentz and he was a better college QB. Which is blasphemous to say in North Dakota.

Heard that one. He also said Trey was a better qb coming out of college, even with way less games started. Awesome that we may have a top 5 or at the very least top 10 qb in the NFL. That good enough to lose a little ground on defense and still be a top 5 nfl roster that can get to/win a SB every year
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by GoldenFortyNiner:
I came into this thread wanting to talk about Lance starting and all I see is 'racist' and 'Covid' being thrown around

I still think Trey will be starting week 1 after he shines in preseason

I think so too. I think Jimmy gets moved in some form (cut or traded) over the next month and the Niners may even sign another backup with similar skills to Lance.

Kyle and RG3 reunion?
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Just found out today on locked on 49ers from a NDSU beat reporter that Boise State offered him a scholarship to be their QB the night he was signing with NDSU and he said no. He honored his commitment. Like that.

he also said he's watched Lance slinging it 60 yards from his knees to WRs in warmups. Said his arm is better than Wentz and he was a better college QB. Which is blasphemous to say in North Dakota.

Heard that one. He also said Trey was a better qb coming out of college, even with way less games started. Awesome that we may have a top 5 or at the very least top 10 qb in the NFL. That good enough to lose a little ground on defense and still be a top 5 nfl roster that can get to/win a SB every year

Originally posted by a49erfan77:
I came into this thread wanting to talk about Lance starting and all I see is 'racist' and 'Covid' being thrown around

I think so too. I think Jimmy gets moved in some form (cut or traded) over the next month and the Niners may even sign another backup with similar skills to Lance.

Kyle and RG3 reunion?

RG3 is not good. Kap would be a media debacle. I can't think of anyone that would fit the bill. This might actually be the best argument for keeping Jimmy. There will not be a better backup option. But economically, it's devastating to pay 4x as much money as you need for a backup.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Kyle and RG3 reunion?

RG3 is not good. Kap would be a media debacle. I can't think of anyone that would fit the bill. This might actually be the best argument for keeping Jimmy. There will not be a better backup option. But economically, it's devastating to pay 4x as much money as you need for a backup.

when you have a rookie its worth having a veteran who knows the offense well

im not saying we keep him beyond this year but they are way more pros then cons to keeping Jimmy G on the team
Share 49ersWebzone