There are 209 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hearing that Trey lit it up again today
Originally posted by socal1632:
oh yeah ?
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Like most of us predicted, Trey will play this year. He will get put in on specific packages. I also expect him to get some garbage time play as well as a full start after the team clinches a playoff berth.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Like most of us predicted, Trey will play this year. He will get put in on specific packages. I also expect him to get some garbage time play as well as a full start after the team clinches a playoff berth.

This is nothing new. The Niners used to bring Billy Kilmer in for certain situations during his rookie season (1961). He rushed for 10 TDs that year. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

This is nothing new. The Niners used to bring Billy Kilmer in for certain situations during his rookie season (1961). He rushed for 10 TDs that year. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

This is nothing new and you give an example from 1961 loool
Kyle wants to open his present before Christmas
Originally posted by socal1632:

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I am telling you all this 2 Qb system stuff as the reason why Trey will now be getting more looks with the 1s is a lie. This is all just a way of making it a QB competition without calling it one. That way if they end up finding out that Trey isn't ready and they want to develop him some more. They can just say that was the plan all along. They can make it the Narrative of it was not that Trey was not able to beat Jimmy G out for starter. It will be that Trey sitting and learning was always the plan. If Trey is better which I think they think he is. Once/If he proves he is better then they will make it official and tell everyone that Lance is the starting QB. I think it is smart. They are making it a competition without putting added pressure on the two QBs.
That video that NY posted a few pages back about Trey's mechanics was fantastic insight. I can't stop seeing that little ball turn now. I'm sure he'll slowly phase it out over his career if it becomes detrimental.

Originally posted by Heroism:
That video that NY posted a few pages back about Trey's mechanics was fantastic insight. I can't stop seeing that little ball turn now. I'm sure he'll slowly phase it out over his career if it becomes detrimental.

he also had this weird hitch as he wound up to throw
  • thl408

He won't be sitting on the bench all game.
He's going to play situationally.

The situation will be whenever the offense is on the field.

Share 49ersWebzone