There are 300 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by random49er:
i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.

if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Did you completely blank out for the entire season last year?

Did it just,....never happen?

Here I am thinking we have to work to claim it back.
Lol, I followed it closely. You on the other hand only look at the final standings

Wow rams had a impressive PA last year didn't know
They had the best defense at the time we beat them for the second time with Nick Mullens starting lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 11, 2021 at 9:05 PM ]

Lol, I followed it closely. You on the other hand only look at the final standings

They had the best defense at the time we beat them for the second time with Nick Mullens starting lol

Well yea....anytime you can win with Nick Mullens starting,...you're the best team around and the division is clearly yours! Erase all the actual outcomes, erase who the current division champions are, and turn the dial back an extra year to suit your needs. There! The division is clearly still ours! Sound logic.
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 11, 2021 at 9:18 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchtoast:
Originally posted by BeatWriter:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
At 21 dude just gets it and has the physical talent to boot

Yes but he needs to sit, and get it even more.

You don't learn by sitting. He needs the reps and he still has way outplayed JG during camp. He'll be so outplayed during preseason that Trey will start on Day 1.

Agreed. He'll be considered the most talented QB on the team before the season Is over, and that's why he needs to start week 1 Imo, because I don't think It would look good on Kyle or the team making a QB change Mid-season unless JG Is struggling big Time of course.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Agreed. He'll be considered the most talented QB on the team before the season Is over, and that's why he needs to start week 1 Imo, because I don't think It would look good on Kyle or the team making a QB change Mid-season unless JG Is struggling big Time of course.

Uh, why wouldn't it look good, and why the f**k would Kyle care about what looks good? You know what looks good? Decisions that lead to on-field results.

Well yea....anytime you can win with Nick Mullens starting,...you're the best team around and the division is clearly yours! Erase all the actual outcomes, erase who the current division champions are, and turn the dial back an extra year to suit your needs. There! The division is clearly still ours! Sound logic.
You must have erased something to believe what you saw last year is our team before and now lol

who knows, but maybe if we don't fumble late in the 4th qtr against the hawks and win.. we walk away with best div record

You must have erased something to believe what you saw last year is our team before and now lol

who knows, but maybe if we don't fumble late in the 4th qtr against the hawks and win.. we walk away with best div record

Literally every team in this division is saying the same thing. Every team in the division loaded up on talent.

I believe the Niners can run away with the division but until we actually do it, seahawks/rams are the top dogs.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Literally every team in this division is saying the same thing. Every team in the division loaded up on talent.

I believe the Niners can run away with the division but until we actually do it, seahawks/rams are the top dogs.
Which is understandable, but those top dogs were due to incredible amount of bad luck on our part. Not cause we just sucked

If ifs and buts were candy & nuts. The division isin't ours. It's Seattle's. They won it last.

Saying it's still ours is just false. Remember what you claimed....you're really into facts and stuff more than anything.

We look forward to reclaiming it this year.
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 11, 2021 at 10:09 PM ]
Trey Lance has been killing it with a number 2's. The time passed along time ago to put him in with the 1's and see how he does. He EARNED that opportunity, and there's no reason to believe he can't perform with the 1's until he shows you he can't. He can't show you if you don't put him in there.

He's the quarterback of the future, and you are stifling his progress by not letting him build chemistry with the team you intend to put him with.

If ifs and buts were candy & nuts. The division isin't ours. It's Seattle's. They won it last.

Saying it's still ours is just false. Remember what you claimed....you're really into facts and stuff more than anything.

We look forward to reclaiming it this year.
Lol, now you fully digress at what was said. Typical ran dom

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ArmySean:
Trey Lance has been killing it with a number 2's. The time passed along time ago to put him in with the 1's and see how he does. He EARNED that opportunity, and there's no reason to believe he can't perform with the 1's until he shows you he can't. He can't show you if you don't put him in there.

He's the quarterback of the future, and you are stifling his progress by not letting him build chemistry with the team you intend to put him with.

They should never have brought Jimmy back. Trey should have been given the starts job and non of this would be happening.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 11, 2021 at 11:17 PM ]

Not only that. We have the worst Qb in the division and yet people think we're gonna dominate like it's 2019. The fan base IMO is really delusional.

If starts, we're fighting for 7th seed. Ir lance starts we have a shot at the division and possibly 1-2 seed. He unlocks so much of this offense it's a no brainer for me.

thats the reason why I'm excited for Lance and want him to start. The first two games are perfect for him. If Jimmy plays and then he struggles against divisional opponents now people will call for Lance. But now he's in a precarious position cause our schedule only gets tougher
Originally posted by dhp318:
Uh, why wouldn't it look good, and why the f**k would Kyle care about what looks good? You know what looks good? Decisions that lead to on-field results.

You clearly haven't be reading what our fanbase is saying. Most on 49er sub Reddit want Jimmy to start and lance to sit no matter what. If you suggest otherwise ur downvoted to oblivion.

they're all fine with mediocrity and have grand delusions of Jimmy repeating 2019.

it's sad really
Originally posted by ArmySean:

To Kyle's credit, he's putting some of the top skill positions in when trey practices.

Plus, I think Kyle will put try in with then 1s after preseason and when the media isn't allowed anymore
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Trey, go!
Share 49ersWebzone