There are 243 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.

if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Did you completely blank out for the entire season last year?

Did it just,....never happen?

Here I am thinking we have to work to claim it back.

But the divisional standings were:

Hawks: 4-2
49ers: 3-3
Rams: 3-3
Cards: 2-4

Not the top dog thanks to injuries, but still just a hair behind Seattle.
[ Edited by a49erfan77 on Aug 12, 2021 at 4:28 AM ]
Originally posted by BeatWriter:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Uh, why wouldn't it look good, and why the f**k would Kyle care about what looks good? You know what looks good? Decisions that lead to on-field results.

You clearly haven't be reading what our fanbase is saying. Most on 49er sub Reddit want Jimmy to start and lance to sit no matter what. If you suggest otherwise ur downvoted to oblivion.

they're all fine with mediocrity and have grand delusions of Jimmy repeating 2019.

it's sad really

Wow they must also be the ones who buy Fox News😆. Jimmy is working with the ones but he's a starting qb who is at 6 td's to 6 picks right now and is who he is. Concrete legged and has a release that a trex would. Too short and fast to do anything meaningful past 20-25 yards thereby drastically limiting Kyle. The d can compress the field at will.😕😕
Originally posted by socal1632:
Uh, why wouldn't it look good, and why the f**k would Kyle care about what looks good? You know what looks good? Decisions that lead to on-field results.

You clearly haven't be reading what our fanbase is saying. Most on 49er sub Reddit want Jimmy to start and lance to sit no matter what. If you suggest otherwise ur downvoted to oblivion.

they're all fine with mediocrity and have grand delusions of Jimmy repeating 2019.

it's sad really

Wow they must also be the ones who buy Fox News😆. Jimmy is working with the ones but he's a starting qb who is at 6 td's to 6 picks right now and is who he is. Concrete legged and has a release that a trex would. Too short and fast to do anything meaningful past 20-25 yards thereby drastically limiting Kyle. The d can compress the field at will.😕😕

Trey is at 12 and 2 and completing about 70 percent.Jimmy is at about 61 precent
You must have erased something to believe what you saw last year is our team before and now lol

who knows, but maybe if we don't fumble late in the 4th qtr against the hawks and win.. we walk away with best div record

If ifs and buts were candy & nuts. The division isin't ours. It's Seattle's. They won it last.

Saying it's still ours is just false. Remember what you claimed....you're really into facts and stuff more than anything.

We look forward to reclaiming it this year.
Lol, now you fully digress at what was said. Typical ran dom

Just holding you to your own pronounced standard.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Division record only counts when you have the same record. We had the worst record. Why skip over the obvious to push a narrative that's just not true?

We were last in the division,...that's why we're listed at the bottom,....and there are just not many 6-10 teams that "still run" the division the following year. I certainly like our potential but how bout we win a few games 1st this year before large proclamations?
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 12, 2021 at 5:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Agreed. He'll be considered the most talented QB on the team before the season Is over, and that's why he needs to start week 1 Imo, because I don't think It would look good on Kyle or the team making a QB change Mid-season unless JG Is struggling big Time of course.

Because teams don't switch Qbs Mid-season unless the team Is struggling to win games.. I just don't see Lance starting a game this season If JG Is week 1 starter. Unless JG gets Injured or struggles. I'd love to see Lance as the starter, but, I think Kyle will go with the Safer option and give JG another chance to prove himself.

Division record only counts when you have the same record. We had the worst record. Why skip over the obvious to push a narrative that's just not true?

We were last in the division,...that's why we're listed at the bottom,....and there are just not many 6-10 teams that "still run" the division the following year. I certainly like our potential but how bout we win a few games 1st this year before large proclamations?

We were 6-10 because we played most of the season without our starting QB and most impactful defender, not because we were a bad team, which is why I bring up the divisional records. Did you not see an injured 4-12 2018 team win the division in 2019, or did you just become a fan?
We were 6-10 because we played most of the season without our starting QB and most impactful defender, not because we were a bad team, which is why I bring up the divisional records. Did you not see an injured 4-12 2018 team win the division in 2019, or did you just become a fan?

I had no idea we were the only team that has to account for injuries. I also had no idea that there's a rule where the same injuries cant plague us this year.

Why we were 6-10 or why Seattle was 12-4 is largely irrelevant with regards to what the OP said.

Did I just become a fan? We won the division in 2019,...and in the previous 3 years it was:

Rams (2018)
Rams (2017)
Seahawks (2016)

Adding in the Seahawks won it in 2020 as well,...that'd put us 3rd in line still. Whether or not I just became a fan in 2019 as if we owned it before kills this silly position even moreso. 2019 isin't the only year of existence in football.

I made the same point over and over regarding Jimmy going into the season. And that's hey,...how bout we speak the truth about what's really going on with our team before grand proclamations? In this year's context,...that means 1st recognizing that we dont "still own" the division due to one season that is 2 years removed, and that the division is very competitive.

After those two things you can then of course give your 16-1 prediction.
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 12, 2021 at 5:49 AM ]
I like when people throw up the 'every team has to deal with injuries' like losing your QB for 10+ games is the same as a team being without a guard.

If any other team in the West lost their QB, they'd have the #1 pick in the draft.
[ Edited by a49erfan77 on Aug 12, 2021 at 5:55 AM ]

it's sad really

Trey is at 12 and 2 and completing about 70 percent.Jimmy is at about 61 precent

you're reading way to much in practice

for Trey you have to but Jimmy has a lot of body of work in regular season to take weight into practice

I like when people throw up the 'every team has to deal with injuries' like losing your QB for 10+ games is the same as a team being without a guard.

If any other team in the West lost their QB, they'd have the #1 pick in the draft.

Yeah, it's never good when you have to deal with the amount of Injuries the Niners had to deal with last season. It's even more difficult when the QB goes down, unless you have a good back-up QB to come off the bench, which In our case, we had Beathard and Mullens back their.
You must have erased something to believe what you saw last year is our team before and now lol

who knows, but maybe if we don't fumble late in the 4th qtr against the hawks and win.. we walk away with best div record

If ifs and buts were candy & nuts. The division isin't ours. It's Seattle's. They won it last.

Saying it's still ours is just false. Remember what you claimed....you're really into facts and stuff more than anything.

We look forward to reclaiming it this year.
Lol, now you fully digress at what was said. Typical ran dom

Just holding you to your own pronounced standard.
Let's a make bet on this.

I will bet you that we won't be last in our division this year
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 12, 2021 at 6:29 AM ]
Guise, we made it!!!

"Excited to go out and compete with this locker room of guys," Lance said, via 49ersWebZone.com.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Guise, we made it!!!

"Excited to go out and compete with this locker room of guys," Lance said, via 49ersWebZone.com.

The first ever news broken by WZ?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Guise, we made it!!!

Too bad he isn't super excited like he is for most things.
Share 49ersWebzone