There are 208 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
If they keep him past week 1, they have to pay him all of his salary for 2021.

I've heard otherwise. Anyone know for sure?

Please show us the links to:
However, recent reports and speculation have been arguing that the Niners will eat a few weeks of Jimmy's salary looking for offers if needed
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Aug 12, 2021 at 5:43 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I like when people throw up the 'every team has to deal with injuries' like losing your QB for 10+ games is the same as a team being without a guard.

If any other team in the West lost their QB, they'd have the #1 pick in the draft.

Uhmmmm,...but every team does have to deal with injuries, though?

Injuries don't suddenly make you the better team the following year and if anything, your players can alot of times be different players after them.

You don't get to magically erase 2020,....otherwise, we all would agree to doing so. But it just doesn't happen that way.

You do know that the initial comment was that the division is easily still ours, right? Clearly,...that statement just isint backed up by reality. We have to go out there and take it because it's very competitive.

The team wins 12 regular season games last year if healthy.

The 49ers are the frontrunners.

You left out Super Bowl champs if healthy

Tell me why you disagree.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Please show us the links to:
However, recent reports and speculation have been arguing that the Niners will eat a few weeks of Jimmy's salary looking for offers if needed

Last time I checked JL doesn't leek anything so any "links" would be meaningless
I like when people throw up the 'every team has to deal with injuries' like losing your QB for 10+ games is the same as a team being without a guard.

If any other team in the West lost their QB, they'd have the #1 pick in the draft.

Injuries don't suddenly make you the better team the following year and if anything, your players can alot of times be different players after them.

You don't get to magically erase 2020,....otherwise, we all would agree to doing so. But it just doesn't happen that way.

You do know that the initial comment was that the division is easily still ours, right? Clearly,...that statement just isint backed up by reality. We have to go out there and take it because it's very competitive.

Originally posted by walker807:

Maybe, nobody will ever know unfortunately. Vegas sure isn't fooled. Was hoping niners would have some odds worth putting money down on. Instead they are NFC west frontrunners.

Random will be pleased to lay money on his Rams.
Hi guys! I'm new here. I've mostly used 49er sub on Reddit until someone recommend this place!

anyways! Let's go Lance! I can't wait for Saturday

Says the Jimmy fan and not the 49ers fan.
Originally posted by KlayserSoze:
Hi guys! I'm new here. I've mostly used 49er sub on Reddit until someone recommend this place!

anyways! Let's go Lance! I can't wait for Saturday

Welcome
Trey Day tomorrow
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I am a 49er, Trey, Jimmy and Shanny fan, all three criticized by Random.

Dude got all bent over people calling the 49ers the NFC West favorite.

Do you think the 49ers are favorites? I do, with Jimmy or Trey at the helm.

So the initial statement was made by Ring, I believe, saying that it will be a tough division this year. To which 49ATT responded with, "lol who's good in this division". When obviously this division is considered the best in football by many, which some of us pointed out to him.

Afterwards, in typical ATT fashion he moved the goal posts and changed the argument to "oh so you don't think we are the favorites"

To answer your question, we are one of the favorites. Basically every betting site and most football news sites have us and Rams petty close, which I also think is the case. AZ could also surprise this year. And I think SEA will be competitive like usual, but they don't have enough talent to compete with us.

So the initial statement was made by Ring, I believe, saying that it will be a tough division this year. To which 49ATT responded with, "lol who's good in this division". When obviously this division is considered the best in football by many, which some of us pointed out to him.

Afterwards, in typical ATT fashion he moved the goal posts and changed the argument to "oh so you don't think we are the favorites"

To answer your question, we are one of the favorites. Basically every betting site and most football news sites have us and Rams petty close, which I also think is the case. AZ could also surprise this year. And I think SEA will be competitive like usual, but they don't have enough talent to compete with us.
ahh so you're totally wrong again lol

it wasn't ring, and that's not what i responded or what i meant lol Random being random spun it digress it to argue something different. he knew it and coudn't go back as he has gone too far and you followed him lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 13, 2021 at 8:20 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BeatWriter:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
But this is different because it's Jimmy+Trey Lance. Trey will get a half dozen plays a game. Also if Jimmy struggles at all, Kyle won't hesitate to pull him because he has his new toy to replace him at any moment. Jimmy is going to have to be atleast 2019 Jimmy to keep his job and 2019 Jimmy with this current roster is good enough to win the division.

I hear you. I guess that's were we disagree then. Even with this roster I don't think we can win this division with Jimmy. Everyone else is too good now, and it seems like the book is out on Jimmy.
everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Only thing u were right about that it wasn't Ring.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BeatWriter:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
But this is different because it's Jimmy Trey Lance. Trey will get a half dozen plays a game. Also if Jimmy struggles at all, Kyle won't hesitate to pull him because he has his new toy to replace him at any moment. Jimmy is going to have to be atleast 2019 Jimmy to keep his job and 2019 Jimmy with this current roster is good enough to win the division.

I hear you. I guess that's were we disagree then. Even with this roster I don't think we can win this division with Jimmy. Everyone else is too good now, and it seems like the book is out on Jimmy.
everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Only thing u were right about that it wasn't Ring.
your comprehension wasn't good on this one.. Where was i wrong ?

Here is what I posted that triggered sarcasm from Random.

Share 49ersWebzone