There are 194 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by 16to87:
If Lance struggles ( don't think he will) I'll be looking for the "shoulda drafted Fields hot takes LOL

Lmfao you don't have to look for it. I guarantee one thread will be made that Lance is a bust then it'll get immediately locked.

Hopefully the 2nd team OL looks decent and Chiefs don't keep their first string defense in there too much, otherwise he will struggle bc that 2nd unit OL could be really bad.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Excited for the game. Not excited for the analysis.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Today is the day. I hope to see what you guys have been creaming your pants over

You obviously don't like the kid and that's just fine.
If Lance struggles ( don't think he will) I'll be looking for the "shoulda drafted Fields hot takes LOL

Looking like we are going to have some battles between these 2. Watched Justin for years up here in N. Indiana. Throws a great ball, tight spiral. Can throw 50 yards accurately with ease. His issues will show up when the first read is covered. He took a lot of sacks holding the ball 2 long. He is a very dangerous mid range/ deep ball threat. He's not a goes through progressions fast kind of guy. He can move but not like Lance.
If either of our guys struggle this place will be insufferable. Hell, posters for weeks now have gotten bent out of shape and argued on practice throws lol.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Aug 14, 2021 at 1:28 PM ]

Today is the day. I hope to see what you guys have been creaming your pants over

Who did you prefer in the draft?
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
If either of our guys struggle this place will be insufferable. Hell, posters for weeks now have gotten bent out of shape and argued on practice throws lol.

One thing that stood out there was the Bears 2nd unit OL, they were pretty good. Fields had a lot of time to throw on a lot of those plays and it didn't seem like he got any pressure quickly. If our OL can do the same for Lance tonight, he should look good as well.

[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 14, 2021 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

You must be absolutely blind. Anyhu, you'll see his athleticism but Shanny is giving him nothing out there. Making him play with 2nds soooooo. He needs out there getting reps
Originally posted by socal1632:

You must be absolutely blind. Anyhu, you'll see his athleticism but Shanny is giving him nothing out there. Making him play with 2nds soooooo. He needs out there getting reps

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

some people like myself think Fields shoulda been the pick. I'm excited for Lance to prove me wrong

I wanted Fields as well but I know Shanahan has forgotten more football than I'll ever know
Originally posted by socal1632:

Well according to Shanny, Jimmy is only getting one series, and then it's the Trey show. So we should be able see him with starters and back ups plenty tonight.

lol at Gore trying to bait me into beating a dead horse. But whatever, I preferred every other QB option and Kyle Pitts over Trey, but if it were up to me I would've went with Zack Wilson, but since he wasn't realistic ,I would've went with Justin Fields
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Aug 14, 2021 at 1:59 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Who the hells that out there wearing Quinton Pattens and Kaps numbers? Who the hell is that 85 out there catching bread basket jump passes? Is Vernon Davis back? And that Cannon out there wearing Number five looking like Donovan McNabb?

I think he still wanted us to trade our #1 away for Odell Beckham like he wanted us to do with the Bosa pick from the year before.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Who the hells that out there wearing Quinton Pattens and Kaps numbers? Who the hell is that 85 out there catching bread basket jump passes? Is Vernon Davis back? And that Cannon out there wearing Number five looking like Donovan McNabb?

You just come out of a comma?
Share 49ersWebzone